STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Had a nice little chest day today.
more food..weight moves weight.
also my injuries seem to be healing a bit better now that im not dieting.

Can I get some new ideas for breakfast?

I usually have egg whites and a piece of whole wheat toast or Oats with a protein shake. Breakfast is usually my only meal before I hit the gym. Any ideas for something that will give me some more energy during my workout?

I usually have egg whites and a piece of whole wheat toast or Oats with a protein shake. Breakfast is usually my only meal before I hit the gym. Any ideas for something that will give me some more energy during my workout?

There is nothing wrong with YOLK that bit of healthy fat will help sustain you.

change the carb up, maybe something with a bit more sugar. or more of a portion.

sometimes I switch it up with protein pancakes w/ banana, strawberries, almond butter, & walden farms zero sugar and calorie syrup

Last edited:
My squats today

worked up to 545 for a double, then 3 singles

495 for 3 singles (paused 3sec, 3sec, 5sec)

315 x5 jump squats

225 x10 narrow stance squats

Probably should have done more but some days you just gotta call it.

My squats today

worked up to 545 for a double, then 3 singles

495 for 3 singles (paused 3sec, 3sec, 5sec)

315 x5 jump squats

225 x10 narrow stance squats

Probably should have done more but some days you just gotta call it.

:pimp:

Much better than deadlifts with straps :lol:

Been a while since I've posted here.

Was doing a deload on my deadlift and working back up (285) to my working max (300). For some reason I was feeling tired on my third rep so I decided to stop. Then all of a sudden my back flared up. Feels bad man. :frown: I believe I got sciatica. Had trouble walking and bending down to take off my shoes. :smh: spent the next couple of weeks trying to figure out myself how to rehab and recover. Best thing I learned was just to keep stretching and be patient. Stretching is very underrated.

Just did a 95 lb squat for 3x5 and 65 5x10 deadlift yesterday. Never felt more accomplished. :lol:

Last edited:
I did keto. It worked for me. I didnt feel like my body looked the best once i lost the weight

Honestly, I don't count any of my macros. I know what to eat and not to eat. My metabolism is pretty good so I'm just cutting bread, candy, pasta and the like.
Word. I tried the Carb Nite Solution for a few weeks where you eat 30< for 6 days then carb back load on the 7th. My body fat dropped but so my gains so my next question was gonna be do you notice a drop in your gains?

Back
Top Bottom