STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't care if people are into fitness theres just no need for paragraphs on every pic it's not that deep. A lot of people just want recognition from others instead of doing it for themselves.

You care enough to complain on a message board when it would've taken less steps to hit the unfollow button.

It's their feed, you're just along for the ride. It's one way to look at it.

Feeling some type of way over what people post on THEIR feed, not about that life. :lol:

You care enough to complain on a message board when it would've taken less steps to hit the unfollow button.

It's their feed, you're just along for the ride. It's one way to look at it.

Feeling some type of way over what people post on THEIR feed, not about that life. :lol:

See this is where you're wrongI don't follow these people, I don't even post or go on IG. I stumble on these pages through links or my boys showing me. Same thing could be said about people complaining about gym etiquette or you complaining about my post if you wanna look at it in your view.

95 percent of my instagram feeds are of weightlifters lifting. 4 percent are maybe hot fitness chicks and crossfitters. 1 percent are people I know.

I like seeing other ppl lift so I have no problem with the way they share on social media

See this is where you're wrongI don't follow these people, I don't even post or go on IG. I stumble on these pages through links or my boys showing me. Same thing could be said about people complaining about gym etiquette or you complaining about my post if you wanna look at it in your view.

If you can't differentiate between a public message board and a personal FB/IG page. Don't know what to tell you. Love when people complain about these pages, it's because they "stumble" upon them.

I follow CF'ers, WL'ers and a handful of other fitness folks. Don't mind seeing what they post.

People that don't lift get really salty at fitness heavy personal pages.

If you can't differentiate between a public message board and a personal FB/IG page. Don't know what to tell you. Love when people complain about these pages, it's because they "stumble" upon them.

I follow CF'ers, WL'ers and a handful of other fitness folks. Don't mind seeing what they post.

People that don't lift get really salty at fitness heavy personal pages.

Should I link you my ig to show you that I don't live on social media since you want to keep assuming everything? My mistake I didn't mean power lifters or Olympic lifters not even cross fitters I respect what they do I meant people that follow the bodybuilding lifestyle, should've specified. But once again it's not about people lifting its about them posting a paragraph for every single picture. I feel that it's unnecessary and it's not that deep. Just like how some people don't like players celebrating after making a play.

Yea that's what I'm gonna do. I just didn't wanna be that guy

Just ask for a spot bro. Unless its super dead in there, dont use the power rack. Thats just as bad as curling in there IMO.
At my gym theres only 2 squat racks (where youd DL too), and 1 power rack. And like 5 bench presses. 2 smith machines with adjustable benches with wheels. If i saw someone wheel over a bench to the power rack, because they didnt want to ask for a spot, thats lame AF. Unless its empty, then its whatever

Just ask for a spot bro. Unless its super dead in there, dont use the power rack. Thats just as bad as curling in there IMO.
I typed these exact words yesterday.. Just never hit post :lol:

Benching in the power rack bc you don't want to ask someone to spot you is just as bad as curling in it.

What's the big deal about asking random people to spot you? They say no, ask someone else. Refuse to ask randoms for whatever reason.. Don't ask why your bench isn't going up or your chest getting bigger.. And you don't HAVE to have a spotter to bench. Don't bench what you don't KNOW you can get up.

I dont think anyone would say no if you asked for a spot :lol:
I mean most of the time theres a handful of regulars anyway, you might just make a new best friend

My cut is going great I weighed in at 184 this morning. I was stuck at about 188 for a while. I decided to drop one of my 3 snacks befor bed which is 120cal,22 carbs and made sure I hit my 200 calories burned on the eliptacal after my workouts and no cheet meals I been loosing 1.5 to 2 pounds a week after that. Im going to the gym now for legs, back and cardio.I'll be having a super bowl party at my house so tonight will be my first cheet meals in about a month and a half. Then back to normal Monday.

I dont think anyone would say no if you asked for a spot :lol:
I mean most of the time theres a handful of regulars anyway, you might just make a new best friend

I've said no to spotting someone before.

I wasn't gonna be responsible for this dude killing himself :lol:

First rest day in 11 days. Leaned out some and put on a pound still. Was slightly chubby two weeks ago. 6 pack is back for now.

Went to a more hardcore gym today for the first time.

They had DBs up to 200, finally got to try something above 120, hit the 150s for 5 
pimp.gif

Nice man. Yeah muscle endurance is nice, when you think you're done and you just keep hammering out sets :pimp:

Speaking of Dumbbells, anyone that works out a commercial gym feel like they re out growing certain aspects of their gym.

Case in point my gym only has DB's that go up to 90, I haven't DB rowed in ages because i can knock out 15 reps + at that weight, Now I'm starting to Shoulder press the 90's

I know that i can do other exercises but 1. I love working with DBs and 2. Doing BB work is sometimes a hassle due to the overcrowding,

Back
Top Bottom