STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

them quads doe. nice!!!!

that tie going past the belt doe. smh. 3 red lights 
I retied it right after the pic. I can't leave the house looking like that 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Going to the Bahamas April 24th looking to drop at least 20 lbs. I'm 5" 7' 192 I'm down for any diet and workout plan any of u guys suggest to me. Help is greatly appreciated

Anyone ever experience 2nd rep phenomenon?

Lol sometimes, all day, my 2nd rep of a set is always better than the first.

Anyone ever experience 2nd rep phenomenon?

Lol sometimes, all day, my 2nd rep of a set is always better than the first.

This almost always happens to me lol. Especially on heavy pressing movements. Takes me a rep or 2 to get locked into the pattern

Word. For me, it's like the weight always surprises me at first. But then as the set goes on, my body gets used to it lol

Last edited:
Them khakis are like spandex tight in the buns and quads. Glute game strong but them pants too tight for me

Just signed up to a gym and think only have time for a 3 day a week split or whatever it called

Day 1: chest
Day 2: did legs, back, shoulder, Tricep
Day 3: arms

Is this ok or should I rearrange my weekly workout muscle groups?, don't do cardio, not with that boring stuff at all do I need it, tall and metabolism do rest for me.

if you only have 3 days, i wouldn't dedicate one to "arms" especially if you hit triceps the last workout. i'd do 1) Push, 2) Pull, 3) Legs. or full body 3x/week.

Last edited:
I would do chest/shoulders
Legs/arms
Back

Your arms get worked with damn near every lift. Don't waste a whole day on arms if you're only going 3x a week.

Edit. :lol: posting same thing at the same time.

Yeah or just focus on the main lifts everyday.
Bench
Squat
Shoulder press
Deadlift

Last edited:
When I do 3 days a week I hit

1. Chest/tris
2. Back/bis
3. Legs and shoulders

Bench deadlift and squats are my staples (respectively) then I mix around other lifts every week.

Is it some kind of unspoken gym rule to politely decline when people offer to let you work in?

Mad people asked how many sets I had left when I was squatting/OHP-ing and I asked each person if they'd like to work in and they all didn't want to.

Back
Top Bottom