STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How often do you guys cut, and when you cut how often do you eat?

I'm 6'5 235 and have cut to 1500 calories a day, eating just about every 3 hours.

My goal is 210 - 215 by June which isn't hard, but I kind of like carbs.

1500 calories seems reallllllllllllllly low for your weight.

I got sick about two weeks ago and lost a good 4-5 pounds. Decided eff it, time to to cut. Seeing abs for the first time without sucking in the gut :smokin

I'm 6'5 235 and have cut to 1500 calories a day, eating just about every 3 hours.

1500 calories for your weight and height is a recipe for metabolic disaster. Do not do that to yourself.

1500 calories seems reallllllllllllllly low for your weight.

I got sick about two weeks ago and lost a good 4-5 pounds. Decided eff it, time to to cut. Seeing abs for the first time without sucking in the gut :smokin

I did the same thing :lol: caught the flu, lost weight and said **** it, might as well. Haven't been this lean in about a year since I started my cut. Petty dope

My dude got Calvin Johnson measurables and is eating a burrito bowl with chips and guac on the side equivalent of calories for the entire day 
sick.gif

Do not do that pa, ain't no way youll hold on to a ton of muscle, I dont even see how you are hitting your protein goal everyday with that low of calories.

Yea man you going to feel like trash on 1500. I started cutting at 250 pounds last January on 2k I got down to about 180 in October for my cruise. I'm no professional but ide suggest starting at like 2400 and when you get to a stand still bump it down 100 calories. After my cruise in October I took a break from dieting from Oct to January which I put on some pounds. I've been hitting 1800 to 1850 mon-fri and eating at maintenance sat and sun and have been loosing about 1.5 to 2 pounds a week lately.

Haven't been in this thread for a while , went on a winter trip overseas & came back with a gut , due to school & work I've been getting back
In there 4 times a weeks . The only issue is at 188 ( borderline 190) I like the size & I was wondering is there any way for me
To shed down some
Body fat without losing the size

Been doing a lot of sprints & jumproping (2x a week)

:lol: jumpman247 been trolling on nt since before most of you guys joined on here.

ido portal hype train derailed tonight!

Lets het ripped. Spring/summer is right around the corner g's
nah im good, bulk for life

I had a revelation like why am I gonna cut for weeks and weeks to have 30 minutes of glory at a beach 

I dont even go to the beach... i cant even swim 
laugh.gif

Lets het ripped. Spring/summer is right around the corner g's

I had a revelation like why am I gonna cut for weeks and weeks to have 30 minutes of glory at a beach 

I dont even go to the beach... i cant even swim :lol:

Ain't about the beach life g. Just the fact you looking cut and lean is the goat feeling around that time of year

Ironic how this fall/winter I was gonna "dirty bulk". I've been eating big portions and some snacks in between.

Instead I feel like my BF dropped lol. I'm seeing more definition in my abs. But I've definitely gained muscle so that's a plus.

Last edited:
I've never had a successful cut. On some Vince G ****. Feel so unmotivated and weak. Constantly grumpy etc

I dont even go to the beach... i cant even swim 
laugh.gif
Says anyone who just wants to eat McDS year round 
laugh.gif

I'm in DC. Theres a few MMA gyms around here and a few boxing gyms scattered around.

I've been trying to research prices the last couple nights and everything looks like its around the $100-150 like you said. I guess I would start off in a proper instruction setting paying a little more, getting my foundation, and then moving on and going to a basic gym.

This is the gym though - https://ufcgym.com

I'm originally from Arlington, VA and the first place I ever trained at for Muay Thai was out in Woodbridge when I was in high school.

I can look into it a bit and reach out to my cousin that I started out with back in the day. Should be more options there nowadays then black when I was starting out.

Thats whats up, small world. Woodbridge wouldn't be too far of a hike if I only go a few days out of the week.

Most definitely, that info would be a good look. I'm definitely keeping my eyes out for cheaper, better locations

I'm in DC. Theres a few MMA gyms around here and a few boxing gyms scattered around.

I've been trying to research prices the last couple nights and everything looks like its around the $100-150 like you said. I guess I would start off in a proper instruction setting paying a little more, getting my foundation, and then moving on and going to a basic gym.

This is the gym though - https://ufcgym.com

I'm not sure about their instructors as of yet. I'll definitely be sure to ask when I go up there

Most martial arts gyms offer a free trial class. I suggest you do your research online and go around all the gyms and get a feel for the place and especially the instructors.
Ive been training on and off for 6 years if that matters

Most defnitely. For some reason I just don't trust online reviews though. Going to have to go door to door and check them out

Just saw a video of my cousin solving a rubik's cube with 225 pounds balanced on his back and then squatting the bar back up :lol:

The crazy stuff you find on the internet, but this one is family :rofl:

Last edited:
Mcdonalds 
sick.gif

I follow Animal on YouTube and they've been featuring this young bodybuilder they call "Mass" and they show his cheat meals and its always Wendys 
laugh.gif
 straight poverty cheat meal.

Mcdonalds 
sick.gif

I follow Animal on YouTube and they've been featuring this young bodybuilder they call "Mass" and they show his cheat meals and its always Wendys 
laugh.gif
 straight poverty cheat meal.
Wendys definitely got the best fast food by far tho

Back
Top Bottom