Db bench- 70x12x3
Db incline- 70x10x3
Db incline fly- 50x10x3
Skull crushers- 95x10x3
Rope pulldown- 75x10x3
Bar pulldown- 95x10x3
Single arm pulldown- 35x10x3

Cardio

Anyone have any suggestions what i can do for db bench (flat and incline) since my gym only goes up to 70s (other than find a new gym :lol:)? They becoming a lil too easy

suavamente suavamente im lookin in ur direction bro u the variation king lol

Incline
Barx10
135x10
185x5
205x5
225x5
205x5
135x10 pause reps

Reverse grip bench
95x10
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x3

Weighted dips- 45x10x2 45x8
Db bench- 70x12x3
Db incline- 70x10x3
Db incline fly- 50x10x3
Skull crushers- 95x10x3
Rope pulldown- 75x10x3
Bar pulldown- 95x10x3
Single arm pulldown- 35x10x3

Cardio

Anyone have any suggestions what i can do for db bench (flat and incline) since my gym only goes up to 70s (other than find a new gym
laugh.gif
)? They becoming a lil too easy

@suavament3 im lookin in ur direction bro u the variation king lol
Since you're already doing your strength based movements with the barbell I'd just target hypertophy since you only have 70 lb dumbbells.

Some nice moves:

A. Floor Press (this superset is pretty good)

B.  21s (7 Bottom ROM/ 7 Top/ 7 regular ROM) on flat or incline

C. Decline Squeeze Press 

D. Banded Chest Press (if you have one... do not use resistance bands lol)

Last edited:
Man I gotta play around with this cut a little. First time DL today since I started the cut and it was complete s***. Couldn't even get 275x5 and was sweating like I was doing cardio. Granted I was a little tired from work but it was bad today. After looking at my numbers I only had 87g of carbs for the day when I went to the gym. I'm averaging 175g of carbs since I started which is a little lower than what I THOUGHT I wanted. 

Then some of the guys at the gym said that I'm too low on carbs and its probably a shock to my body considering I was eating pretty heavy. 

ALSO I weighed my self this morning and it said 198.5. I was thinking my scale must be f ing up. Weighed in at the gym and also said 198.5. 1.5lbs in 6 days... From what I know thats too quick.

So everything above kinda adds up to whats going on IMO. Think I'm gonna take the one guys advice and eat more carbs and ease into decreasing little by little.

Man I gotta play around with this cut a little. First time DL today since I started the cut and it was complete s***. Couldn't even get 275x5 and was sweating like I was doing cardio. Granted I was a little tired from work but it was bad today. After looking at my numbers I only had 87g of carbs for the day when I went to the gym. I'm averaging 175g of carbs since I started which is a little lower than what I THOUGHT I wanted. 

Then some of the guys at the gym said that I'm too low on carbs and its probably a shock to my body considering I was eating pretty heavy. 

ALSO I weighed my self this morning and it said 198.5. I was thinking my scale must be f ing up. Weighed in at the gym and also said 198.5. 1.5lbs in 6 days... From what I know thats too quick.

So everything above kinda adds up to whats going on IMO. Think I'm gonna take the one guys advice and eat more carbs and ease into decreasing little by little.

What was your starting weight? You might need to up your carbs.

Under your shoulder blade or below it? If it's underneath your shoulder blade, that's where your subscapularis (rotator cuff muscle) is located. It helps stabilize the shoulder during internal rotation. If it's below your shoulder blade, it could be your trapezius (low fibers), rhomboids or latissimus dorsi.  

I would try searching some good lat stretches and give those a shot. The lats are heavily involved during the bench press as stabilizers and might just be tight. They're also an internal rotator of the humerus. This is a good lat stretch:

Just make sure you feel the stretch along the lats and not the shoulder capsule.

Good looks, repped

Felt the same way about squats today. Last time I was repping 265, multiple sets.

Tonight I had to scale it back to 225 after struggling out one rep of 265.

Though my problem is not squatting in over two weeks in lieu of basketball. 
mean.gif
 Can't pass up a game when the weather is nice. But it wreaks havoc on my legs and back and I can't get a leg day in for at least 3 days after ball. I gotta figure this out.

Last edited:

1.5 in 6 days isn't that bad honestly. 2 lbs per week is the most you should be losing in average unless it's your first week cutting, and in that case you could lose about 5 lbs easy but it will be mostly water weight. What's your goal weight?

1.5 in 6 days isn't that bad honestly. 2 lbs per week is the most you should be losing in average unless it's your first week cutting, and in that case you could lose about 5 lbs easy but it will be mostly water weight. What's your goal weight?
My goal that I set just to see what I look like with my increased muscle mass is 190. Then see what body fat looks like at that point

My goal that I set just to see what I look like with my increased muscle mass is 190. Then see what body fat looks like at that point

Word we'll it's gonna take you like 5-6 more weeks to get down to that if you continue at the same rate. That's not too fast at all imo. I'd keep at it bro and if you feel too weak while lifting, up the carbs some but continue to eat at a caloric deficit

what is a good profitable business investment in the fitness world?

Are you talking about a product?

The best fitness investment you can make is building a better physique than 99% of the world.

That alone will allow you to sell products others wouldn't because people are more apt to follow you on social media and be more invested in you as an entity than anything you produce.

That's what I'm working on and why I haven't and won't be posting as much in the thread in anymore.

Last edited:
That's what's up. I hope everyone flourishes and smashes their goals, whether they post or not

You grabbed what from where now?
Haha i grabbed a deep tissue massage ball. I thought it was appropriate for the time being since the topic of having a mid back pain came up. Someone mentioned using a golf ball to roll out the knot and I had mentioned a lacrosse ball

NT brehs, I gained a ton of weight in a short amount of time about a year ago. During that time I got stretch marks, and some weird shape on my belly, probably meaning my skin stretched or something. Either way can I lose these stretch marks with some procedure? What about the excess skin?

What if I just got jacked, would that make it all less noticeable? Im brown btw haha i dont know if that matters for stretch mark visibility

what about tattoos?

thanks dawgs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom