STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

People still say pause??
Compliment the man. It's all that needs to be said. Lol no need to prove you're not gay after thinking that saying this will make you gay.

(Sorry just bored and feeling trolly. ). Tho my statement still holds true. )

Real talk here.

These are gorgeous, how'd you get that price.
nerd.gif
I didn't order em cuz there was only a size 6 left but it was through this nike account website called gameday. I'm guessing these, names 'Freedom', and another AMP color are releasing soon

Had a slightly better day today. Still sore af from DL yesterday.

Front squats
Barx10
135x5x2
185x5
205x5
225x5 (pr)
185x5
135x5

"Strip the rack" military press variation
Barx10
95x5
135x5
145x5
155x5
135x5
95x8

Db shoulder press- 70x10x3
Sir charles- 15x8x4
Db lateral- 25x10x3
Db front- 25x10x3
Face pull- 50x10x2 55x10 60x10
Leg press- 500x12x3
Calf raise- 500x25x4
Leg extension- 140x10x3
Hamstring curl- 150x10x3

Cardio

Nice ahat ahat didn't take you long to hit two plate front squat.

Dl

405 4x3

2" deficit
315 4x5

Then bb row, hammer strength lateral row, lat pull down with handles instead of the bar to really crank your elbows into your lats.

Nice ahat ahat didn't take you long to hit two plate front squat.

Dl

405 4x3

2" deficit
315 4x5

Then bb row, hammer strength lateral row, lat pull down with handles instead of the bar to really crank your elbows into your lats.

Im liking it better than back squats tbh.

:lol:

Just saw in the youtube thread soundview soundview has his own youtube channel.

Bout to go post some hate comments on his vids :D

What up though fool... you ain't been on in a minute... guess you getting your gainz on.

Just saw in the youtube thread soundview soundview has his own youtube channel.

Bout to go post some hate comments on his vids :D

What up though fool... you ain't been on in a minute... guess you getting your gainz on.
:rofl: go ahead I've seen it all by now. F that channel lol im about to abandon it.

Why you in here man. You don't even workout.

We grinding destiny 2 together like old times? I shouldn't be poor by then and have my own place and a steady WiFi connection :rofl:

Just been busy working on my next tape. Producing and stuff. That's why I stopped posting lol

Also cause I don't have anything to say lol

Last edited:
Tried out those db floor presses and db 21s suavamente suavamente postedl... Gah damn cant feel my chest and tris :lol:. Gonna mess with these for now, good looks bro!

:rofl: go ahead I've seen it all by now. F that channel lol im about to abandon it.

Why you in here man. You don't even workout.

We grinding destiny 2 together like old times? I shouldn't be poor by then and have my own place and a steady WiFi connection :rofl:

Just been busy working on my next tape. Producing and stuff. That's why I stopped posting lol

Also cause I don't have anything to say lol
Vids provide me with the lols. The effects are great.

Hit a new PR today on deadlift 335 for 3
also did 315 for 8 ..just last month I was trying to hit 315 for one and now it feels like LIGHTWEIGHT BABBY!!!

DID NOT hit my 4x225x3 today. Hit a double and two singles. I could chalk it up to a few things, but I just don't think I'm there yet despite PRing at 205 the other day. Hoping by this time next week I can double my total reps from tonight.

Bright side is my form is getting better. Shoulders are staying down and back, focused on pushing the weight away from me instead of pressing it, keeping the lats engaged, wrists locked it, arch is right. Feeling better in each rep. Gonna crush next week. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^^good work fellas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thank you!

It'll be interesting to see how things go the next month or so as I just began my cut. Only looking to drop 10-12lbs. Deficit is -750. I'm confident I can sustain the gains until I can get back to maintenance.

What does this protein do? Help put on muscle or is it like a weight gainer? Just curious
Its just whey protein. whey is the fastest protein your body can absorb and has the highest biological value of a protein.

protein build muscle but you need all 3 macro nutrients to build muscle efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom