STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Kris Gethin is tripping. At my weight on week 2 i should only be at 107 grams of carbs. With 40 min cardio twice a day.
I'm currently eating like 140/150 and struggling. Ima still keep it like this and non weight days maybe do like 107-125.
I already know how low this is. But I'm also use to it. Trying something new with my body and training though. Already cut about 3 pounds

:pimp:

To those that work the night shift, do y'all workout before or after work?

I used to work 12am-9am and would prefer working out after work. I'd sleep from like 4 or 5pm-11pm.

Schedule was hell. Made it work but it's definitely tough on a social life more than anything.

I used to work out after but honestly I didn't go most times. Just weekends to maintain but I never got stronger.

**** that job.

Dealt with a quick legs and shoulders work out earlier

Squat
Barx10
135x5
225x5
315x5x2
335x5
355x2(soundview)
315x5
225x8
135x10

Prob coulda got 1 more rep at 355, shoulda went for it. Ah well next day

Jeffersons
145x5x2
145x5x2
145x5x2

Used 25plates...the difference in ROM is crazy.

Db shoulder press
Db lateral raise
Sir charles
Leg press
Calf raises

Supersetted lateral raises with squats, sir charles with jeffersons and leg press with calf raises

I can't work out at night. The brief time I did overnight I would just go before going home in the morning. That way I would really tired myself out

Used to work a mid shift and end up working out somewhere from 12-2am sometimes. Best part of that was the sexy *** strippers that would work out at that time too.

whats yall fav muscle group/area to train?

mine used to be back, but as of late I'm say shoulders like damn I'm addicted lol.

Last edited:
biceps was my favorite about 5-6 years ago, now its probably my least favorite area to work.  Do the right exercises you working em everyday.

Last edited:
biceps was my favorite about 5-6 years ago, now its probably my least favorite area to work.  Do the right exercises you working em everyday.

Word. I think the reason they so boring for me is that every exercise is basically the same thing. All other muscles theres so many variations and diff movements and motions

whats yall fav muscle group/area to train?

mine used to be back, but as of late I'm say shoulders like damn I'm addicted lol.
Chest and shoulders. 

I like how light my legs feel after doing legs, but.......the actual training part I'm not a big fan of.

Sidenote: I don't know if anyone in here has tried D's fluffbutter but my god the gooey bananas foster is dangerously good. 
pimp.gif

Back or legs

I never actually do arm day. Waste of time, I'm not getting on stage so I don't bother with isolation.

Back or legs

I never actually do arm day. Waste of time, I'm not getting on stage so I don't bother with isolation.

I like getting a good bicep pump on because girls seriously be mirin immediately. Complete strangers will just come up and grab my biceps like on Get Out "so.....is it true?" Type stuff :rofl:

But yeah other than that, I'm finding "arm day" less and less vital. Glamour/insecure muscle group :lol:

just ordered some ON whey cake batter flavor that boss recommended back a couple months..

speaking of him, where is he?

Back or legs

I like getting a good bicep pump on because girls seriously be mirin immediately. Complete strangers will just come up and grab my biceps like on Get Out "so.....is it true?" Type stuff :rofl:

But yeah other than that, I'm finding "arm day" less and less vital. Glamour/insecure muscle group :lol:

Bruh, this gay dude I used to work with always said the weirdest **** about my arms. :lol:

Had to re adjust my belt down a notch again today for DL.
Down to 190lbs

135x10
225x6
275x4
315x3
365x1
405x1
455x1
475x1 flew off the ground
495 failed halfway up. Not mad tho.

Back
Top Bottom