STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Where to cop Bang?

It's only at a few convenience stores in my area. You can order it online too.

All these positive reviews seem a little too good, I need to see something negative :rofl::

Only negative for me is a whole can can be a little tweaky in the morning on an empty stomach :lol:

Yay or nay? Buying whey protein on ebay for the low that expired in May? It's freaking protein powder I'm sure it's fine (right? )

It's fine. I'd plan to use it sooner than later myself.

Chopped some wood this morning. Hit some shoulders after. Gave 215 a try on ohp, couldnt clear my head, had it at my forehead. Soon come. Finished with some light accessory stuff.

2Plates im coming for you

I just wanna remind everyone in here: don't take for granted where you're at in your fitness journey.

Just had a struggling client breakdown in front of me because the body scan numbers haven't moved. We had a big talk and set some goals, she's doing better after a big workout.

But the takeaway is that for people like us, this stuff is so regular. We know how to get to where we want to be, we posses the mental tools (confidence/will/determination) to get there, and we stick with it.

For others, it can seem like scaling Everest. So as we all battle to hit a 3 plate bench press or join the 1k club or nail that 500lb deadlift, don't forget someone out there is just struggling to move the needle forward.

Just some perspective for y'all on this hump day.

:lol: :lol:

I do it all playa. Its a craaaazy workout. I been doing that and moving top soil around in this dinky wheelbarrow uphill and downhill. I just throw on my earphones and put in work.

:pimp: beast lifestyle. I move heavy barrels at work by hand for no reason. Got a forklift but I just roll them. :lol:

I just wanna remind everyone in here: don't take for granted where you're at in your fitness journey.

Just had a struggling client breakdown in front of me because the body scan numbers haven't moved. We had a big talk and set some goals, she's doing better after a big workout.

But the takeaway is that for people like us, this stuff is so regular. We know how to get to where we want to be, we posses the mental tools (confidence/will/determination) to get there, and we stick with it.

For others, it can seem like scaling Everest. So as we all battle to hit a 3 plate bench press or join the 1k club or nail that 500lb deadlift, don't forget someone out there is just struggling to move the needle forward.

Just some perspective for y'all on this hump day.

exactly. matt ogus once said that the path to your fitness goal isnt really discipline, but more so habit building.
when i see the same people on a saturday night crushing weights i know they really about that life. to them, lifting is what they like to do for fun.

I don't have anything better to do with my life so I might as well lift some weights.

Plus it's one of those things you can do forever.

Highlight of tonight was a 335 pause squat after 2 at 315. 235 bench too. Pr for me and my weak *** bench, was pretty easy I need to try harder on bench.

My boss just walked out, and sent us all a message that for personal reasons, she's no longer with the company. Can't make this up. Fan freaking tastic

My boss just walked out, and sent us all a message that for personal reasons, she's no longer with the company. Can't make this up. Fan freaking tastic

Why are you still there :rofl:

It feels like ur in a cult bruh, there's other options

Any tips on how to increase your bench with dumbbells safely? Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, since I work out during lunch and the gym is usually dead, the last thing I wanna do is get hurt trying to push it without a spotter.

i never understood why people walk out of the squat rack...

But he was in the power rack though, what else would he do. I just noticed he's squating in NMDs lol bruh. It's one thing if it's 135 but that much weight, damn. That was the spotters first sign to stay away

But he was in the power rack though, what else would he do. I just noticed he's squating in NMDs lol bruh. It's one thing if it's 135 but that much weight, damn. That was the spotters first sign to stay away

:lol: yooo this guy was on the outside of the rack. I swear that defeats the whole purpose. Im always inside it so if i miss a lift i just lower myself til the bars sitting on those safety bars and i duck out from underneath.

Haha yeah that's true just set up the safety bars

I usually use the squat rack over the power rack for some reason

I hit the gym for a quick chest/tri workout. Decided to do some decline bench. Had to put that declined bench ppl do.sit ups on in the power rack. Im resting between sets literally right beside it and some random guy comes and starts to move the bench.

Im like hey my man what are you doing?

This guy says i wanna use this. I told him im using it. He says.. Oh...right now?

Smh

Told him politely to **** off

unless im blind it looks like he walked out of the rack

gotta say I love all Kris Gethin programs.
on the 8 week hardcore one. and im seeing nice lean gains. and my muscles pumped every work out.
I really liked the Craig Capricso30 days out, but no BB dot com workout has been as good as Kris Gethins for me .
can't wait to see results. I took week 1 pics. at the end of week 2 on Sunday will probably wait 3 more before pics again.
im eating more carbs now so my muscles are rounder, but at the same time. im losing weight and body fat.

Back
Top Bottom