STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man someone put on Championships at the club tonight.

Intro had me going crazy :lol: tryna put a hole thru the heavy bag

NT, Man I really hate my legs. Slow growth.

I neglected my legs when I started lifting. It takes away from my physique. Makes me feel small.

I’ve even been bulkin. Stomach getting fat, but not in legs.

Tips?

Debating if i should spend the extra 50 and just get those. The reviews werent favorable for em tho. People were saying they liked x3 better
To me the fitnis slight better and the sound is better. 50 bucks over worth? Maybe not but I also do get them wet a lot and the water proof is cool.

Squat
Squat
Squat
Squat

Yes. Today I hit 20 working sets (at or above 225), including 10 at 315+, hit some accessories, and dipped.

But please God, make sure you can do correct air squats (feet/knees stable/not collapsing and good depth) for AT LEAST 10 before you get under a bar. I like squat_university on IG for warmups/foam rolling/form tips but there's plenty content available if you're determined to find it. A good squat is an irreplaceable exercise.

Work on your form barefoot at home on solid ground (tile, hardwood, concrete, etc.) before you lift and don't be afraid to start with lower weight. Anyone who judges you for trying to better yourself is a baby back *****.

New question, does the strength of one group of muscles affect the size of the opposing set (Pecs-Lats, Biceps-triceps, Hamstrings-quadriceps...)?

NT, Man I really hate my legs. Slow growth.

I neglected my legs when I started lifting. It takes away from my physique. Makes me feel small.

I’ve even been bulkin. Stomach getting fat, but not in legs.

Tips?

I would experiment with different movements and instruments. Drop the resistance if you have to and really work on finding a mind muscle connection. Feel the targeted muscle groups working instead of just trying to move weight. Mess around with unilateral patterns like bulgarian split squats with a kettlebell or B-stance squats, single leg bridges and hip thrusts, etc. Get creative.

Probably a good idea to up your protein intake and eat a caloric surplus too.

Yep, all of the above.. Increase volume (hit them at least twice a week), increase protein, stay in caloric surplus. If your workout ever gets easy, be sure to switch it up. IMO, if you want to see gains after the newb phase, it should always be hard af unless your deloading.

Review? Thoughts?

tbh, I haven't used it yet for recovery since I've been doing strictly cardio to drop these holiday weight gainz :lol:. I've used it to help relieve lower back tightness though and it gets the job done

before I picked this up, I was considering buying those attachments to used with a modified jigsaw but since I didn't own a jigsaw and would have needed to buy one. This was a good option.

I'll have more to report later

Back
Top Bottom