STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do wrist wraps really worth it for presses? Do they actually help? Debating on looking for a set as my press are getting heavier and I sometimes feel a little wrist strain.

it keeps your wrist safe by making sure its straight. worth it for safety reasons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 10
what kind of protein shakes do ya'll take? Whey, plant, egg?
If you need to take a shake, try out Redcon1 MRE Lite if you’re just looking for the protein. MRE has all the carbs for meal replacement purposes.

Can think I’m biased because I’m an ambassador for them but the honest truth it’s the best protein shake I’ve tasted. Plus it uses protein sources from actual meat. No whey, casein, etc. I’ve noticed it’s much easier on my stomach which is a huge plus. I have tubs of whey sitting.

https://redcon1.com/products/mre-lite-meal-replacement

If you need to take a shake, try out Redcon1 MRE Lite if you’re just looking for the protein. MRE has all the carbs for meal replacement purposes.

Can think I’m biased because I’m an ambassador for them but the honest truth it’s the best protein shake I’ve tasted. Plus it uses protein sources from actual meat. No whey, casein, etc. I’ve noticed it’s much easier on my stomach which is a huge plus. I have tubs of whey sitting.

Hmmmm..... May give it a shot. Need something for morning or lunch

Hmmmm..... May give it a shot. Need something for morning or lunch
I’ve used MRE as a breakfast when I had no time to cook and I actually feel satisfied till lunch time. Dat 75g of carbs :lol:.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in buying you can use my code for 20% your order

I’ve had redcon mre (the full meal replacement) and it’s amazing. I can vouch for redcon

Also I decided to compete in my first meet at usapl this oct

You getting a coach? Anybody local?

not sure yet about a coach and if I do get one it wont be local. I still have a lot of time before the meet so im still thinking of stuff.

im gonna finish this program im on and see where I am and decide from there.

Any of you guys have a shoulder injury before? It feels like a tear/pain inside of my anterior delt.

I took a week off from lifting. Now I'm back lifting and just making adjustments to my form on most movements.

I'm still able to lift but I'm at 75%, instead of 100%, and I almost rather not lift then half a** it and be in pain.

Any rehab tips?

anatomical-deltoid-training_1426102159.jpg

Last edited:
could just be an impigment. is it certain movements that aggravate it or
is it all the time?

could be so many things, no way anyone gonna diagnose you online. you should be able to poke around and get some idea where the tenderness is, but shoulder is trickiest joint in the body.

I feel the pain on all movements, even when I sleep on that side.

Trying to avoid the doctor. Went when I messed up my elbow from lifting and they were really no help imo.

I watched some Athlean X vids on the matter and he said not lifting at all wouldn't be beneficial to healing and to make the form changes. Which I've done.

I've also been using this gel I got from the doctor when I messed up my elbow from lifting.

I've been lifting consistently for years and I've been going super hard these last 6 months (everything except legs twice a week) and I feel like it's catching up to me.

could be so many things, no way anyone gonna diagnose you online. you should be able to poke around and get some idea where the tenderness is, but shoulder is trickiest joint in the body.

Not looking for a diagnosis. I know it's a labrum issue as my man above stated. Just wondering if anyone in the thread had that issue and wanted to know how they treated it.

Back
Top Bottom