No love for coffee? Yall trippin.

I got mad love for tea though, shout out to my middle eastern roots :pimp:

forreal **** is gold, Moka Pot, Kalita drip, and french press daily gang gang

been on this lately too

Coffee_Cordyceps_1130x680_dc691368-bcf5-4416-85e0-57b8c5e68808.jpg

forreal **** is gold, Moka Pot, Kalita drip, and french press daily gang gang

been on this lately too

Coffee_Cordyceps_1130x680_dc691368-bcf5-4416-85e0-57b8c5e68808.jpg

I wont lie, im at Starbucks everyday only for The extra expresso shots.

Mochiato
Almond milk
No reg. Syrup, Sugarfree vanilla syrup
6 shots (upside down)
Light ice

Or just a cold brew,black, with 5 shots

I wont lie, im at Starbucks everyday only for The extra expresso shots.

Mochiato
Almond milk
No reg. Syrup, Sugarfree vanilla syrup
6 shots (upside down)
Light ice

Or just a cold brew,black, with 5 shots

you should see the looks I get when I tell em to add like 4-6 shots lol

organic stevia only gang gang for me

Orange theory is popular here too.

Not gonna hate. Sometimes you just wanna go to the gym and have someone tell you what to do. As long as you’re doing something is all that matters.

No coffee/tea here. I'll drink tea if I'm sick and love the smell of coffee/coffeehouses, but hate the taste and fact it turns your teeth brown...

The only liquids I ingest are water (mixed with Hyde before lifting) and 2% milk and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

The "orange theory" is that if you keep yourself in a certain heart rate for the workout you'll continue to burn calories hours after your done.

I've tried a few classes. Only way I would do cardio but there no heavy weight lifting so not all about it.

The "orange theory" is that if you keep yourself in a certain heart rate for the workout you'll continue to burn calories hours after your done.

I've tried a few classes. Only way I would do cardio but there no heavy weight lifting so not all about it.

In the commercials I have seen, it looks like a bunch of soccer moms/dads competing with each other on stationary cardio machines.. No thanks... Maybe if I was single..

#NoCoffeeNoTeaCrew. Can't do energy drinks or caffeinated sodas either.

Only caffeine I do is pills or PWO/intra. Feels good. I don't go zombie without a cuppa, and I don't get headaches unless I stop lifting.

In the commercials I have seen, it looks like a bunch of soccer moms/dads competing with each other on stationary cardio machines.. No thanks... Maybe if I was single..

Soccer Moms/ New moms tryna get back in shape. Often times I was the only dude in class. Most instructors are women too.

Back
Top Bottom