STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

White bigots love/hate them some Oprah. How did I know you were gonna Usenet her picture :lol: All I said is that it’s funny that a racist Trump supporter likes hip hop :lol: Stop playing the race card​

He wants attention. :lol::smh:

Do you even know what racist bigotry means? Crazy how a white man who is an admitted Trump supporter is on a site with a bunch of minorities calling another person of color a bigot. Being a white supremacist Trump supporter is our biggest mental illness in our country. Innocent people getting killed because of racist Trump supporters. Back to lifting though y’all.
Just cause I pointed out something he did doesn't mean you're not wrong.

Exhibit AZ- above

You're out of line with your comments.

All this food goes straight to my thighs:

F17574AD-427F-4D5F-A40C-7736FE742B21.jpeg

E2A6FCA1-71D3-4A5B-87E4-5F90E33EAABC.gif

Reactions: JPS
We all got that friend who voted trump.

Thread is poppin for 5:30 am. :lol:
Not me. I cannot call someone a friend, who’ll close the curtains behind them and begin to think and vote like a white supremacist. His politics have more in common with people who support inequality, while still in support of white privilege. I know what time it is. Living in NYC, we all know who the orange sphincter actually is. So for someone who is NOT from NYC to call us sheep? Should really take a good look in the mirror. The only reason Trump won was because of his ability to amp up those Maga fruitcakes who are not from NYC, those who do not know him.

Not me. I cannot call someone a friend, who’ll close the curtains behind them and begin to think and vote like a white supremacist. His politics have more in common with people who support inequality, while still in support of white privilege. I know what time it is. Living in NYC, we all know who the orange sphincter actually is. So for someone who is NOT from NYC to call us sheep? Should really take a good look in the mirror. The only reason Trump won was because of his ability to amp up those Maga fruitcakes who are not from NYC, those who do not know him.

So not only are you racist but also homophobic - true.

So not only are you racist but also homophobic - true.
Where do you see homophobia? My rep on this site is pretty solid in regard to human rights. Fruitcake in my speaks means a very confused individual. Black people cannot be racists. If you wish to learn why? Please join us in the Appropriate thread.

I’m sure 4 Chan and 8 Chan has MAGA supporter body building threads there. Take the racist political nonsense out of here.

Anyways...

Cat at work is really tryna sling these weight loss coffees. Man was reading the label and said wtf is cromium? I'm dying over here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom