STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody can direct me to some regular workouts and basic foods to eat/stay away from. Trying to loss a little weight and tone up again but not interested in body building and doing over the top work outs. Hope that doesn’t offend anybody. Thanks in advance

Anybody can direct me to some regular workouts and basic foods to eat/stay away from. Trying to loss a little weight and tone up again but not interested in body building and doing over the top work outs. Hope that doesn’t offend anybody. Thanks in advance

Portion control when eating + cardio. Also, you can do a bunch of BW exercises...squats, pushups, wall sits, etc. Just google BW exercises and you'll get a GRIP of ideas. Good luck, bro.

I always direct people to kagedmuscle.com and do one of kris gethins videos. if that don't slim you down and get you stronger i dont know what will

Last workout before vacation. Messing around with other lifts since I'm taking a break from powerlifting lifts (Squat, Bench, DL)

Needs a lot of technique work :lol:
0f988231-917a-42e8-9f99-dd0b8ed6b572.gif

20190813_110959.jpg

Last workout before vacation. Messing around with other lifts since I'm taking a break from powerlifting lifts (Squat, Bench, DL)

Needs a lot of technique work :lol:
0f988231-917a-42e8-9f99-dd0b8ed6b572.gif

20190813_110959.jpg

You have a hitch before you get started and it looks like your hips are shooting up too quickly. Also, you need to work on your front rack mobility for the power clean.

What REALLY helped me was watching slo-mo vids of some Asian olympic PL teams. Really helped me understand technique and form.

isyouserious isyouserious not bad for just starting out. my biggest suggestion to you would be to drop the weight and focus on tempo work and hitting positions. learn the 3 pulls and work on them individually and then try to put it all together.

oly lifting is all timing and technique right now you’re just muscling the bar.

i’ve been oly lifting for about 5 years and it takes a long time and can be frustrating but stick it out and you’ll see huge improvements

isyouserious isyouserious not bad for just starting out. my biggest suggestion to you would be to drop the weight and focus on tempo work and hitting positions. learn the 3 pulls and work on them individually and then try to put it all together.

oly lifting is all timing and technique right now you’re just muscling the bar.

i’ve been oly lifting for about 5 years and it takes a long time and can be frustrating but stick it out and you’ll see huge improvements
Listen to this man. He’s my trainer. :pimp:

Nice to see you in the thread fam, used to watch the vids on your YT channel

When I was really trying to lose weight, I focused a lot on portion control (using containers to measure things), cardio, strength training, and especially HIIT training

HIIT is great to get the heart rate up and body bumping to burn calories

Yeah i'm about 30 lbs over where I need to be at the moment and been stalling so I was going to kickstart it drastically. Ya'll are right though, i'd probably be miserable and quit early.

Even more than being miserable, you won't even lose 20lbs of fat. A lot of that will be muscle, then you'd have the skinny fat thing going on.

I feel I could pull it off right, but i'll stick to 8-12 for that time period.
It's not a matter of pulling it off. Losing weight that fast is dangerous. Notice I said weight and not fat. At that rate you'll end up emaciated.

Back
Top Bottom