STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man, consistency cures all. I struggled mentally with doing the body weight stuff - Pull ups, push ups etc....but after 1 month the improvements are ridiculous.

Im starting to like bodyweigh stuff a lot.

Like I’ll always lift heavy on stuff that should be heavy but then for accessories I’ll do bodyweight stuff. I feel like my mobility has improved since I basically ditched machines all together. Now it’s just free weights and body weight.

Works for me. I’m not trying to get big. I just like lifting heavy stuff and staying in shape.

Alexa, play “Panda” by Desiigner

B04C7E19-5E74-4667-9D91-8552D06E87D8.jpeg

Hope they detail and include the roid use on that show the Rock doing

I think it would be genuinely interesting, be a shame if they sweep it under the rug

Last edited:
Sweet chest khufufu

Btw, stop bringing me up in other threads.

My issues with you ended the day I stopped addressing you.

60416D9B-0FFB-49F1-8D57-A9E4EC28F356.gif
You commented in the thread, I quoted. That's how it works, correct? I didn't bring you up, DC did. Your commentary on Kaep deserved the proper thread so that the nt ban game, wasn't in play.

You commented in the thread, I quoted. That's how it works, correct? I didn't bring you up, DC did. Your commentary on Kaep deserved the proper thread so that the nt ban game, wasn't in play.

Lol, I wouldn’t even post in a political thread on NT

Either you or someone tagged me in there.

Which led to you bringing me up.

Haha OG flex w the cutoff preme tee I likes JPS JPS

Saw it mentioned awhile back but Lulu tights are the truth, probably my fave item to wear especially w leg day....highly recommend their work pants as well

One of my fave places to run and do leg work: huge incline, stairs , and a bridge at the top w ‍♀️ scenery

Attachments

• E1D669E5-0B45-4C7F-A616-DD0D49E8A549.jpeg
    E1D669E5-0B45-4C7F-A616-DD0D49E8A549.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 27EF8658-3191-47F1-8137-43BFB15B0719.jpeg
    27EF8658-3191-47F1-8137-43BFB15B0719.jpeg
    526.8 KB · Views: 5
Haha OG flex w the cutoff preme tee I likes JPS JPS

Saw it mentioned awhile back but Lulu tights are the truth, probably my fave item to wear especially w leg day....highly recommend their work pants as well

One of my fave places to run and do leg work: huge incline, stairs , and a bridge at the top w ‍♀️ scenery

Lulu anything >

From my experience Nike running shorts don’t last too long , along w their pro combat tights.

Their boxing/b-ball shorts seem to hold fine

tdogg2k tdogg2k ....what size are you ? could maybe oop you somethin for discounted price of course

From my experience Nike running shorts don’t last too long , along w their pro combat tights.

tdogg2k tdogg2k ....what size are you ? could maybe oop you somethin for discounted price of course
To be honest i cant remember the last time i bought shorts. They were more than likely from some discount store tho. Im a 33 in jeans so that must be like a large in shorts

I have pro combat tights still going strong after 5+ years. Maybe some of the newer stuff has issues?

I have a random question. So my wife has crohns disease, and for some reason Arginine is one of the bcaas, she SHOULD NOT be taking . Our protein powders have bcaa in them, but i dont know if it's a full serving of bcaa per scoop (35grams) or a full serving of bcaa per 100g. I've looked online but can't find the answer. Do any of you gentlman know? she only does 1 scoop a day so if its the per 100g theres no problem, but if it's a full serving in just 1 scoop we gotta get different protein.

I have a random question. So my wife has crohns disease, and for some reason Arginine is one of the bcaas, she SHOULD NOT be taking . Our protein powders have bcaa in them, but i dont know if it's a full serving of bcaa per scoop (35grams) or a full serving of bcaa per 100g. I've looked online but can't find the answer. Do any of you gentlman know? she only does 1 scoop a day so if its the per 100g theres no problem, but if it's a full serving in just 1 scoop we gotta get different protein.

what brand protein powder?

Regarding the body weight / accessory talk , great stuff. Highly recommend following jtm_fit on IG. You won’t be disapppointed

tdogg2k tdogg2k ....if you ever see something on their website you may want to try out ,just message me

Their ‘We Made Too Much’ section has deals as well, just read the reviews first. I can get under the price for that too

You’re probably right jjs07 jjs07 ....the newer ones suck and rip/get holes pretty easily , two of my older ones go strong , the logos and ish have just faded

Back
Top Bottom