STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Go to Jeju noodle bar in nyc. It’s the first and only Michelin Star noodle restaurant in the US.

Some of the best korean ramen and appetizers you’ll ever eat
Word? I’ll add that to my cheat meal locations. I only really know the korean experience via the lens of NYC and northern NJ. I promised myself though on 2021 for my next trip home (PI) I’m adding a week to Korea. Yaw gotta keep giving me more feedback! Thank yaw!

Can you share that
RZkMkT2.gif

315 bench fail.

Felt light when I unracked it.

Not afraid to show my failures lol.

Got it 1/4 up lol

Damn son you got them thousand dollar benches you get to use, now its time to work on that form.

You need to try and tuck your feet under your knees if possible so you can get some leg drive going, if you don't have a good base from your head to your toes then your bench isn't going anywhere. Also your back looks completely flat, Im not saying you need some crazy arch but you need something minimal at least. I know you follow PL so look up any bench tutorial vid that Mark Bell has and do what he says and don't listen to whatever that guy spotting you is saying.

Anyone got a recommendation for resistance bands for squats and deadlifts?

Looking for a package with a variety of resistance. Seen Rogue makes something, curious what you guys use.

Need a new gym routine.Anyone know any good youtube links for at home cardio workouts?

For bands I’d just get something for cheap. You’ll just tear them up anyways eventually. Everyone does.

Anyone take the CSCS exam? Just booked it for December. Been eyeing it for a year.

Bought a study guide and almost finished with it, as well as the pocket prep app. But looking for another solid study guide rec if anyone has one or has their own notes I can glance at.

Hit a homie up.

Anyone take the CSCS exam? Just booked it for December. Been eyeing it for a year.

Bought a study guide and almost finished with it, as well as the pocket prep app. But looking for another solid study guide rec if anyone has one or has their own notes I can glance at.

Hit a homie up.
Good luck fambs. U got this!

What's a good do it all lifting sneaker that can allow for short warm up runs. Reebok Crossfit Nano? Metcon?

What's a good do it all lifting sneaker that can allow for short warm up runs. Reebok Crossfit Nano? Metcon?

how short of a run and what kind of lifting?

haven’t tried the newest nanos, but i’ve heard they’re pretty good.

metcons are good for lifting (good stability) but really stiff for runs. under a mile should
be okay

metcon frees are good for running but you have to be careful not to roll up on your toes when lifting cause all the stability is in the heal

how short of a run and what kind of lifting?

haven’t tried the newest nanos, but i’ve heard they’re pretty good.

metcons are good for lifting (good stability) but really stiff for runs. under a mile should
be okay

metcon frees are good for running but you have to be careful not to roll up on your toes when lifting cause all the stability is in the heal

Short run on the treadmill just for a warm up to get loose. No more than a mile.

Back
Top Bottom