STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any advice bros? I am at around 9% body fat and looking to get abs. Do you recommend layering in more ab workouts for better results? Or continuing with my lean diet and continuing without much dedicated ab work?

How did you get it measured? Very few people are ACTUALLY sub 10%.

2DF56BE7-650C-4B0A-9D52-DED12086A711.jpeg

Quad check lol.

Squat: 330 5x2
Bench: 245 5x2
Deadlift: 380 8x1

Quad game strong.

I hit a bunch of should mobility stuff today but high *** reps to make it hypertrophic as well. Just not a big fan of lifting shoulders heavy.

Dl for the first time in a minute.

3 plates 3x4
365 4x2

Just was working on speed.

Been inconsistent lately with a new job schedule, lack of quality sleep/food, etc. Still lingering between 190-195 @ 6’2 but definitely put on some fluff...

Ended up getting the Notorious Lift slippers in just in time for legs. Definitely a convert from my Vans Vault SK8 His.

After 275 10x5 high bar beltless (rep pr):
7850FC84-BC49-4CB9-B3F7-0548A52B2226.jpeg

Anyone heard of the Juggernaut program? Was speaking to a guy thats a powerlifter on the provincial and national level and was asking him about his training and he mentioned this program

how do you guys like the programs where you essentially do squats chest bis.
or back shoulders tris
on each day.?
I've never done a program like and i dont really even know if i have the time if you count warm ups going from squats to bench press.
or going from deadlifts to shoulders.

how do you guys like the programs where you essentially do squats chest bis.
or back shoulders tris
on each day.?
I've never done a program like and i dont really even know if i have the time if you count warm ups going from squats to bench press.
or going from deadlifts to shoulders.

Squatting and benching on the same day is extremely common in powerlifting programs.

I used to hate it because after the squats I’d feel so gassed but now I love it. Your body will adapt and overcome

I squat, bench and deadlift on the same day twice a week as well.

Anyone heard of the Juggernaut program? Was speaking to a guy thats a powerlifter on the provincial and national level and was asking him about his training and he mentioned this program

Have heard nothing but goods about Juggernaut programming. (Have never tried it myself doe.)

Lost 14 pounds since June. This 1lb a week stuff is too slow for me tho. I'm gonna cut an additional 500 calories and shoot for 2lbs a week.

That leaves me with around 1750 calories on my rest days and 2000 on the days I lift. This **** gon be tough :smh: but I'ma do this for the next 3 months.

Lost 14 pounds since June. This 1lb a week stuff is too slow for me tho. I'm gonna cut an additional 500 calories and shoot for 2lbs a week.

That leaves me with around 1750 calories on my rest days and 2000 on the days I lift. This **** gon be tough :smh: but I'ma do this for the next 3 months.
DO NOT DO THAT..
Save cuttingncals for when u either plateau or cant add more cardio

Decided to do A ppl prigram from that lift vaukt. My first time doing ppl 6 days on 1 day off.
Just finished pull. Not as bad as i thought at first. But only week 1 day 1. And im still sore from last week.

Went to chiropractor yesterday and since working with her she said my stance is finally evening out

Back
Top Bottom