STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My bro who lifts says one meal a day while doing 2-a-days is stalling my progress. I mainly been shooting for fat loss so I'm content to just maintain what I got. But what about when I change direction to strength building?

My bro who lifts says one meal a day while doing 2-a-days is stalling my progress. I mainly been shooting for fat loss so I'm content to just maintain what I got. But what about when I change direction to strength building?
One meal a day? Bruh you need to eat why you starving yourself like an anorexic ting

I don’t know how people do this one meal a day thing. My metabolism was at a decent level before I started working out again and the dieting. I’d be starving doing that.

I don’t know how people do this one meal a day thing. My metabolism was at a decent level before I started working out again and the dieting. I’d be starving doing that.

Metabolism stays high because I'm still being active and I eat enough calories that the body doesn't go into "starvation mode"

One meal a day? Bruh you need to eat why you starving yourself like an anorexic ting

OMAD makes calorie and portion control easier for me. Plus I like to eat hefty solid meals so mentally it's easier to eat one big meal a day than to have these small so so meals where I'm never really satisfied

1200-1600 depending on the day

I'm assuming you actually know your resting metabolic rate?

1200 calories is a pretty minimal amount, even for a small man or woman with low activity level.

The fact that you're doing 2 a days. I just don't know man. Starving the body of calories is not the way to go about weight loss.

When I did the extra low calorie cut a few years back, I lost fat pretty quickly, but I lost a ton of muscle mass as well. I ended up looking like a fiend with a six pack

What I do nowadays to get rid of extra fat when I get back from a long vacation is maintain my daily calories/cut maybe 200-300 calories max while also eating right and working out as usual. I'm able to get rid of 1-2 pounds of vacation weight within a week or so just by doing this, while not losing any muscle mass or strength.

Proper diet+cardio/heavy lifting is much more effective in the long run than drastic calorie cutting

Depends on his height, weight and goals but that’s kinda wild for me. Even on my off days from the gym, I’m getting in 1750 calories. Around 2000 with working out

Meet in 4 weeks @ 148 lbs. My girls is competing too. Gonna be a fun day of PRs hopefully. Main goal is to pull over 500 this time.

3×3 @ 430
Lq104XAcbHfTveZZ4H.gif

great pulls. What app do you use to make the gif? Every time I try it says the file is too large for niketalk

If you're constantly worrying about food intake, do more high intensity workouts. I've found that since I started doing Muay Thai, I can eat a good amount of food without any guilt, due to how many calories/fat it shreds in just an hour. I'm not saying go overboard and eat whatever you want, but you definitely don't have to be mentally stressed out about what you're eating. Cutting too many calories makes it too hard to get the amount of carbs, protein, etc you need to be fully functional

great pulls. What app do you use to make the gif? Every time I try it says the file is too large for niketalk

For phone videos, I usually shorten it down on a video app then use giphy BUT NT doesn't allow allow enough time for more than one rep usually.

In a way I see where dude is coming from and OMAD/IF is hard to start but not hard to maintain. BUT I've never done it with a 2 a day workout schedule. I'd be gassed.

Finally made it to the boxing club yesterday, first time since I been back.

A lil rusty but was to be expected. Man these Winning gloves are sick. No more old *** gloves with like a pound of tape on each cuz they're ripping :lol:
What those gloves run you? Need to buy a pair soon

Wow.... with powerlifting becoming more popular the talent pool is just ridiculous.

when 163lber are deadlifting in the 700s at raw nationals....
Taylor atwood also won his 6ths championship...

The human body is insane.

DAMN Tyson looks like just a normal old grandfather with the shirt tucked in, rocking some Air Monarchs. Then that foot speed. SMH.

Funny I just answered that question in another thread.

I use EZGif or Convert video to animated gif, a few links down.

LOL bro first few 2 seconds I thought it was a parody or something. Haven't seen Mike in a few years, didn't even think it was him. Grey beard threw me off.

God damn though. Watching a true master at work in a skilled discipline, truly one of humanity's greatest gifts.

Just saw him in concert here in VA about 2/3 weeks ago. Yeah I knew off the bat he was lifting, seems nobody else in the clan is lifting though. I know Ghost use to be heavy on no meat except fish kick, however he was looking kind of round.

man this still gets me hyped.

Odd question but I am wondering what their kicking power and punching power if taught proper form would be.

LOL bro first few 2 seconds I thought it was a parody or something. Haven't seen Mike in a few years, didn't even think it was him. Grey beard threw me off.

God damn though. Watching a true master at work in a skilled discipline, truly one of humanity's greatest gifts.
I compare it to seeing old Bruce Lee videos where he is demonstrating his skill in martial arts. Just insane.

Back
Top Bottom