STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not sure if anyone cares, but if you have knee pain and you squat with heel shoes, try switching to flats.

my left knee was hurting from squatting 3x a week and then I changed to flats and my knees feel better now.

downside is that I don’t feel as strong though.

what exercise do yall hate. but u know u get a lot of benefit from. outside the big 3

for me dumbbell pullovers. cant stand them. but i feel em

I recently started doing Bulgarian split squats after avoiding them forever. :smh: :lol:

what exercise do yall hate. but u know u get a lot of benefit from. outside the big 3

for me dumbbell pullovers. cant stand them. but i feel em

handstands, I hold them for 30 seconds driving with my shoulders and lats as hard as I can.

hamstring curls on ghd or trx.

Th
I recently started doing Bulgarian split squats after avoiding them forever. :smh: :lol:
These are the truth

I hate any bicep exercise

Anyways...leg and shoulders today.

Started with 2000m in the rower then 15min on the eliptical.

Squats... stayed with 225 5x5 to start.
Bulgarian split squats
Calf raises
Lateral raise
Front raise
Standing db press, one arm at a time.

Basically supersetted all the accessory work with squats til i finish squats then banged out whatevwr was left and bounced.

To the best of my knowledge these are my numbers.

Bench: 365lbs
Squat: 315lbs
Dead: 405

Also, do you dudes do the hip thrust movement on bench for core and glutes? I want to do it, but you only see chicks doing it in gym.

To the best of my knowledge these are my numbers.

Bench: 365lbs
Squat: 315lbs
Dead: 405

Also, do you dudes do the hip thrust movement on bench for core and glutes? I want to do it, but you only see chicks doing it in gym.
I don’t do it but I see dudes doing it

We got a hip thrust machine recently at my gym. It’s the most popular machine, no joke.

men and women use it. Probably more women but I’ll see some powerlifters get on it.

really though there is no male or female lifts except for the instagram stuff. Save the 30 band treadmill duck walk jump squats for the thots.

Last edited:
i tried doing hip thrust didnt feel comfortable. physically and socially.
did them on the lying hamstring curl machine. felt those tho

We got a hip thrust machine recently at my gym. It’s the most popular machine, no joke.

men and women use it. Probably more women but I’ll see some powerlifters get on it.

really though there is no male or female lifts except for the instagram stuff. Save the 30 band treadmill duck walk jump squats for the thots.
I had some work in laredo, Tx. I would go to the Golds there after work. Im just now remembering they had that machine you were talking about.

Last edited:
I had some work in laredo, Tx. I would go to the Golds there after work. Im just now remembering they had that machine you were talking about.

it’s the same concept as this but slightly different. I can’t find the exact machine but something like this.
Glute-Hip-Thrust-Machine-Strength-Training-Fitness-Gym.jpg

Back
Top Bottom