STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nah, anything over 3 plates is solid af.

but yeah when I see a 18 year old girl pulling 500 pounds at 120 pounds I feel weak af.

giphy.gif

Nah, anything over 3 plates is solid af.

but yeah when I see a 18 year old girl pulling 500 pounds at 120 pounds I feel weak af.

Is he doing it right though? If his elbows flared out, youngblood is done.

You can get a better pump with less and more volume nonetheless.

To the best of my knowledge these are my numbers.

Bench: 365lbs
Squat: 315lbs
Dead: 405

Also, do you dudes do the hip thrust movement on bench for core and glutes? I want to do it, but you only see chicks doing it in gym.

I did it back when I went to LA...then some dude came up to me mirin hard. I stopped after that.

Do them religiously at home now though.

It doesnt seem like anything when you see dudes out here doing 5 to 600..

Don't sell yourself short, there are dudes that go to the gym for years and still cant hit 315.

Plus majority of people hitting 5+ on bench either aren't natural or weigh well over 250 if not 300 pounds.

Ive done multiple powerlifting comps and I don't think Ive seen anyone under 300 bench 5+ before.

Don't sell yourself short, there are dudes that go to the gym for years and still cant hit 315.

Plus majority of people hitting 5+ on bench either aren't natural or weigh well over 250 if not 300 pounds.

Ive done multiple powerlifting comps and I don't think Ive seen anyone under 300 bench 5+ before.

the only guy I believe to be natty that benches 500+ @ 205

KHUFU KHUFU none of those guys are under 300lbs and Larry Allen spotter helped him. not even sure why they're even celebrating that one lol
It's called team camaraderie, just like hitting the end zone, that is the reason for the celebration. The real point is to build confidence as an athlete. None are power lifters, none participate in any comps, and all lift for function as athletes.

I swear ex high school athletes are on par with war vets. Especially considering how some towns live and die by high school sports **** sad

Back
Top Bottom