STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I really appreciate the follow. I'll be posting a bunch more material. But man, even though my goal was to put on more solid size, I'm afraid I wont make the heavy weight class which is 225lbs max. Right now I'm waking up around 238lbs and that's after 2 consecutive low carb days. Unless I drop a good 10lbs or so water during these next 3 weeks, may have to compete in the super heavyweight class against the big boys

do you scope out your competition on social media to see who you're going to compete against?

my friend is competing for the first time in men's physique later this year. hes been eyeing who is competition is gonna be cause he wants to win 1st place lol.

do you scope out your competition on social media to see who you're going to compete against?

my friend is competing for the first time in men's physique later this year. hes been eyeing who is competition is gonna be cause he wants to win 1st place lol.
Oh definitely. I'm always on IG searching hastags to see who's possibly competing. Alot of people keep it on the low though so you never know who's gonna show up to a local show.

Funny story...I was at a posing seminar a few weeks ago. This one dude kept quick glancing me. His face look real familiar and figured he was either at my last show or the show I coached a competitor. I looked through my previous contest pics and realized he was the guy that placed after me. I was thinking in my head "yea mofo, I'm back" 😂. He's definitely doing the show I'm doing

Calf cramps are crazy too depending on when and how you get them. Hit the treadmill after a workout then outta nowhere both cramped up, don't know how I managed not to fall.

Nah, just feels like someone stabbed a knife through my hamstring sometimes. :lol:

washed boys.

I might have to try some knee sleeves too, left knee has been hurting out of no where the day after I squat. :lol:

I’m 32, gonna have to put me down by 40.

Oh definitely. I'm always on IG searching hastags to see who's possibly competing. Alot of people keep it on the low though so you never know who's gonna show up to a local show.

Funny story...I was at a posing seminar a few weeks ago. This one dude kept quick glancing me. His face look real familiar and figured he was either at my last show or the show I coached a competitor. I looked through my previous contest pics and realized he was the guy that placed after me. I was thinking in my head "yea mofo, I'm back" 😂. He's definitely doing the show I'm doing
you goign to use xpel?
that last 10lbs is crucial
i remember when I did my show i cut water like 3 days prior and was taking xpel dropped like 12 pounds by show day came in 4lbs under
wish I could go to your show man baltimore is just too far and i'll have the baby.

I use SBD.The new hype in the powerlifting community are the Stoic knee sleeves though.

I bought them but since they sold out they are on back order. They’re also cheaper than the SBD and supposedly just as good/if not better

they have them on amazon. I’ll probably give them a try.

I've never caught a hamstring cramp. Hope I never experience it. I've woken up to charlie horses and woke up my wife from her sleep due to me waiting for the pain to pass. I got an ab cramp one day and I literally just laid on the floor without moving for 5 minutes haha

idk what size I am in anything, they got a sizing chart. Hopefully it’s accurate.

Drbk4cxUwAA57gF

for context russwole wears a small in SBD lol so def don’t get a large

you goign to use xpel?
that last 10lbs is crucial
i remember when I did my show i cut water like 3 days prior and was taking xpel dropped like 12 pounds by show day came in 4lbs under
wish I could go to your show man baltimore is just too far and i'll have the baby.
Definitely using xpel. Hopefully that drops most of the weight. Right now I'm having really bad stomach issues, especially with digestion and bloat. Hopefully I can correct it before things get worse and the body breaks down. My guess is that I'm getting to a malnutrition phase cause I cut alot of veggies out as it was making me gassy. I ordered some super food supps and I'm hoping that helps.

Didn't know you did a show...you got pics?

I've never caught a hamstring cramp. Hope I never experience it. I've woken up to charlie horses and woke up my wife from her sleep due to me waiting for the pain to pass. I got an ab cramp one day and I literally just laid on the floor without moving for 5 minutes haha
A hamstring cramp will bring you to the floor

Back
Top Bottom