STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

428 for a pretty easy single. Back down with 360 4x6. Last week I did 342 4x6.

wanted to give a quick first impressions of the stoic knee sleeves compared to the SBD

stoic is cheaper
Stoic support is equal to the SBD (maybe slightly better since they’re brand new)
SBD looks better though
SBD feel more comfortable too because of the cross stitching. The stoic has a one line vertical stitching on the back that itches your back leg.

overall they’re are just as good as the SBD for a cheaper price if you don’t mind the back stitching

Have you used the A7 sleeves? That's what I use. Curious what the comparison is with that.

Point me in the direction brother.
I copped from a dispensary up here.

Got it for my mother and her arthritis originally. She said it was like magic. My pops tried it when he came to visit, said the same thing.

Tried some recently on my back after i tweaked it. Woke up the next morning like brand new

I copped from a dispensary up here.

Got it for my mother and her arthritis originally. She said it was like magic. My pops tried it when he came to visit, said the same thing.

Tried some recently on my back after i tweaked it. Woke up the next morning like brand new

what brand?

what brand?
The brand i used is Cobra.

I got this other brand for my mother i cant remember the name, ill have to check next time i go see her. Think it was a company from BC though.

I saw several stands at this farmers market by Grand Central Market when i was in LA selling oils and creams.

F3157E0A-9AEC-49DC-930E-EAAD520992C7.jpeg

dropten dropten I sent your vid to my boy who wants to compete in men’s physique in Maryland this year. Post more vids cause he needs some more tips!!!:pimp:

428 for a pretty easy single. Back down with 360 4x6. Last week I did 342 4x6.

wanted to give a quick first impressions of the stoic knee sleeves compared to the SBD

stoic is cheaper
Stoic support is equal to the SBD (maybe slightly better since they’re brand new)
SBD looks better though
SBD feel more comfortable too because of the cross stitching. The stoic has a one line vertical stitching on the back that itches your back leg.

overall they’re are just as good as the SBD for a cheaper price if you don’t mind the back stitching

that tight elbow grip is hard to get use to . Good rep

if you’re looking for mobility or rehab help, check out Becoming a Supple Leopard, pretty much anything you could every need.

there used to be a free pdf on reddit. hardcover is is around $35 but well worth it

if you’re looking for mobility or rehab help, check out Becoming a Supple Leopard, pretty much anything you could every need.

there used to be a free pdf on reddit. hardcover is is around $35 but well worth it
I’ve heard power lifters mention sciatica in passing, two months in I feel like I’m managing it well.

F3157E0A-9AEC-49DC-930E-EAAD520992C7.jpeg

dropten dropten I sent your vid to my boy who wants to compete in men’s physique in Maryland this year. Post more vids cause he needs some more tips!!!:pimp:
Thanks family, I appreciate it, I definitely will. If he's looking for a coach I may be able to help him out. I have vids from my coaching last year I've been sitting on from around 10 weeks out till on the stage. I'll be finalizing that soon so keep an eye out.

Y’all think gyms are gonna close due to the virus?

NBA games canceled, travel to Europe is banned for 30 days, Universities are closing...

Back
Top Bottom