STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i've been watchin Eddie halls Youtube channel.
watching the one with Larry wheels pound for pound.. they make me feel like i dont lift at all. and i feel like im following a pretty good program.
Larry's workout partner, (i dont remember his name) dark skin dude. He looks like he's cut from stone out a cartoon. Amazing physique

my golds is still open. they made a post that said the letter that went out only applied to corporate owned. since they are a franchise. they dont adhere to that

thank GAWD. Plus they cant afford to lose that money. they would def have to pay back people who complain.
and there's too much competition in my town.
I have 3 planet fitness. 1 american family fitness. 3 independent gyms. 1 lifetime fitness all with in a 5 mile radius from the Golds. theyve been losing a ton of money since the 3rd most recent PF opened

Well, about to start hitting these calisthenics and plyos heavy. Core training too I guess.

Just a blower because my squat and deadlift were just coming back to peak levels.

It’s all good though. Probably gonna throw some sprints and some more mobility **** in the mix as well, get a good natural wholistic type program going while this corona **** plays out.

My Gold’s is closed today through April 1st... Bought some bands off WSBB to use at my little apartment gym and do bodyweight squats/RDL if that closes next

for the gyms closed are they refunding you the month...
or like with gold's who have that stupid cleaning fee charge. they taking that away?

still raining/sprinkling here in LA.. gotta go for a run once it clears up a little SMH.

about to say **** it and drop $1K on rogue's website lmao

all i need is 1 ohio power bar, 4 sets of 45, and 1 set of smaller plates and im good.
Papi, I got my whole setup for 1200 shipped from rep fitness. Bench, rack, power bar 4 big plates and all the little ones.

it’s quality stuff too if you’re trying to save money.

these just came in, glad I got a M instead of small.
EA51A4CA-6940-4713-9EAA-9E405DF3F128.jpeg

gym is closed but if you’re cool you can lift there :lol: going Thursday and Friday. They let 20 people in at a time.

Back
Top Bottom