STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bruh.... You're kidding.

I wish. What’s even more ridiculous is that you can only purchase the plates by pairs, yet they ship me only 1 at a time.

I’m not mad at their delayed shipping because I know they’re getting slammed and they even have a banner on their web store stating shipping is delayed by 3-5 business days. But I find it ridiculous that they can’t even ship a pair of plates.....? like ol boy at the warehouse saw that I ordered a pair and decided to only ship 1 out and said to himself “eh, I’ll get the other one later”.....

My guess would be they are shipping it ups or fed ex or something and not doing it ltl and 110 pounds would probably be over the weight limit without shipping it all on a pallet.

but then why wouldn’t they just ship two boxes at once?

rogue lost it. :lol:

90846182_908568136251001_4440325524920729600_n.jpg

20% off ****'s sporting goods with code SPORTS2020 . Not a hell of a lot left, but got a Schwinn 411 elliptical for the apt.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13940960-20-off-****-s-sporting-goods-sitewide?v=1

Yea im not looking to buy til Summer which is probably perfect since more people will be doing outside stuff (if this all calms down by then.)

people on Craig's list taxin. they charging as much for bars as they are new on rogue site

craigslist- gotta be patient and persistent, there’s gonna be deals but they’ll get bought up and deleted... all u see listed is prolly the overpriced stuff

I feel like Facebook marketplace has taken over craigslist

Back
Top Bottom