STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't feel bad for corporate gyms. Ever owe money, have them owe or try to cancel, get a deposit back etc? **** em.
the hoops I went through to get my membership canceled in March. yea f em. but my cousin is a trainer there losing alot of money

True didn't consider that. Hopefully trainers come together and start investing in training gyms they can split time between and offer some regular membership. I love those gyms, they're usually stocked.

Plus if it could allow only trainers and clients during the pandemic which could meet social distancing requirements. They would be booked solid.

True didn't consider that. Hopefully trainers come together and start investing in training gyms they can split time between and offer some regular membership. I love those gyms, they're usually stocked.

Plus if it could allow only trainers and clients during the pandemic which could meet social distancing requirements. They would be booked solid.
I always thought they shouldve have allotted training areas or times. it's a struggle sometime trying to use something but a trainer needs it too

the trainers are still somewhat getting paid because they went through the whole online training thing. but a lot of people dropped their training as well

Last edited:
I always thought they shouldve have allotted training areas or times. it's a struggle sometime trying to use something but a trainer needs it too

the trainers are still somewhat getting paid because they went through the whole online training thing. but a lot of people dropped their training as well
Yeah the problem is they don't own the facilities. If they did that as a group they could make a case. Just find some big *** warehouse somewhere, i've seen people travel an hour just for spots like that.

So gyms opened yesterday here in AL...

I think me/my girl will end up at Lifetime since the other options are just as expensive with fewer amenities/people our age or further away but cheaper.

Lifetime doesn’t open until next Monday, but I’m honestly probably going day 1... If the dude with the membership referrals is still in here, please shoot me a DM

I think me/my girl will end up at Lifetime since the other options are just as expensive with fewer amenities/people our age or further away but cheaper.

Lifetime doesn’t open until next Monday, but I’m honestly probably going day 1... If the dude with the membership referrals is still in here, please shoot me a DM
Just business as usual or do they have restrictions like smaller max capacity?

Just business as usual or do they have restrictions like smaller max capacity?
They don’t list specifics other than “increased space between equipment”

Also, anyone have links for athletic/breathable masks? I have a fishing mask (lightweight funnel of cloth essentially), but it doesn’t stay up as well over long periods of time.

Last edited:

infraren infraren

who is this Daquan dude. I keep seeing his tweets / ig stuff recommended on my feed.

That idea seems decent in theory. because doing hitt with a mask on would suck.
I Still think take some of that money and just hire full time cleaners. have atleast 2 per shift. just constantly going through to help clean machines sanitize.

Most people at least at my gym were good with their cleaning but there's always going to be those who don't.

I'm just waiting for these weights to pop back in stock and people that are trying to get rid of their sets to come down in price.
I actually dont mind they're flipping stuff.
it's the people with the old ish that been in their shed for 10 years and rusted still trying to get market value for their stuff. Mess around and have to get a tetanus shot trying to DB curl rusty 15 year old weights.

Still no date for reopening gyms here, gotta keep improvising

B9767E60-E1FD-42D4-8569-78028D201483.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom