STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

464339CB-E96C-448C-8C25-3F546096827A.png

mans in the back couldn’t believe my squat strength

Yeah, i miss deadlifts so much, i'm just going to get a barbell, kettle bells and a punching bag and set it up on my dads back porch.
I can't wait until I move out this apt next year.

have no idea when gyms are gonna reopen here in NY.. and even when they do open, I def aint rushing to go back right away.

only thing I had at the crib is a single 20lb dumbbell so I been tryna do whatever I can with that. I just copped a set of bands the other day, can someone point me to a good youtube vid with effective band exercises?

Went to the gym and wore a mask during the whole workout.

not gonna lie it was tough and I was getting light headed but I still pushed through.

I’m thinking about doing my main big 3 lifts at home then going to the gym just for accessories/machines

Yea I'm finding squats and deadlifts to be a little bit of a challenge when working out with a mask.

I find the surgical masks to be the easiest to breath though. Any cloth covering, anything made out of cotton, it's just a wrap once it gets weighed down with moisture.

Thought about calling corporate and snitching out the little franchise gym I joined on a short term membership. Mask are mandatory but half the people aren't following protocol. The worse offenders be the employees when they're lifting off their shift. :smh:

Those racks are so dope.

yeah I don’t even mess with the gym right now. I can’t deal with all that. I just lift at home plus it’s summer so I’m out here grinding anyways and tbh I’d just rather save time vs go home rush to the gym and rush home again.

I'v been back in my gym bout 2.5 months now. Best part is I'm a night owl, so I go at 130-2am. It's typically completely empty or 2-3 others. I get all of my work in and dont have to wear a mask. I just got home from there an hour ago. killer leg session. Lots of squats and deadlifts and reverse lunges and goblets and calves. Then put some work in on forearms. Workout was like 3 hrs. Hella good. Gym is my sanctuary, I'm good on a home gym unless I can literally have all of the variety that there is in the gym. Like, for a home gym, I'd have to just buy an already active gym, close it and just go there myself lol.

Gyms opened here. Wont go back though, no intention of going back for this year.

Same bozos that are out at all these "patios" and **** are most likely flocking the gyms.

Im cool for now, stick with home stuff. Shorty bought a punching bag so well get it in that way.

Gyms opened here. Wont go back though, no intention of going back for this year.

Same bozos that are out at all these "patios" and **** are most likely flocking the gyms.

Im cool for now, stick with home stuff. Shorty bought a punching bag so well get it in that way.
Bruh i'm so confused by these people loading up patios in active conversation, tables a foot from each other as normal, no mask. Everytime I pass one I wonder if the **** over and no one told me. If you are gonna do a patio atleast try to do it right with some distancing.

Bruh i'm so confused by these people loading up patios in active conversation, tables a foot from each other as normal, no mask. Everytime I pass one I wonder if the **** over and no one told me. If you are gonna do a patio atleast try to do it right with some distancing.
Theyve blocked off part of the right lanes on certain streets downtown Toronto and put tables in the street. Ive seen some even line up tables down the alley alongside the restaurant.

I saw them convert a parking lot into a patio using picnic tables. Im thinking people wanna go out THAT bad? **** looks wack af to me.

Back
Top Bottom