STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bruh trust me. Take a pair of scissors to them and go loin cloth style with one cut.

It changes the entire dynamic and it's equally comfortable free balling or wearing draws under.
I was gonna say....I cut that out of my shorts. Just uncomfortable.

Well, at the gym last day open for at least 28 days.

Back to the basics

That really sucks mane.
1602279938022.png

I will continue to lift in your honor. Be safe up there lil buddy.
1602279996957.png

Bruhs I'm ****ed. Them 20lbs I put on during COVID have caught up with me unexpectedly.

An impromptu one night Vegas trip popped up, I fly out tomorrow. I was packing a bag tonight and luckily decided to try on what I was planning to wear. Led me to discover that I don't have any pants that fit. :smh:

Like, **** I wore last January/December isn't even close around the waist. I got two pairs of JE Cast 2 that fit, carbons and coast 2, and the coast are ripped. One ****ing pair of black denim. :lol:

This is a serious reality check. I'm gonna start that cut for real, need yall to hold me accountable.

Last edited:
You’ll bounce back quick man. We all fall off once in a while.

I haven’t been lifting that hard myself. I’ve been hella busy at work and just don’t have it in me to go hard. I’m looking skinny.

Be
You’ll bounce back quick man. We all fall off once in a while.

I haven’t been lifting that hard myself. I’ve been hella busy at work and just don’t have it in me to go hard. I’m looking skinny.

Don't lump us all in the same boat, bro. "We"? Me and Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Josh been outchear grinding since day one. No fall offs, just PBs lifting them BBs.
1602326506188.png

CaNaDa Is HaNdLiNg CoViD bEtTeR tHaN tHe US

us meanwhile been between 40-60,000 new cases per day for the last 2 weeks

and the White House is being ravaged by an outbreak while the president is planning an event for thousands of people which they will have said people sign waivers

Last edited:
Does Canada have blanket rules for the whole country or is it like America where they are trying in New York but then you got Florida denying it’s real and going buck wild?

Like are they having kid rock concerts in Alberta and Ontario is on lock down?

Does Canada have blanket rules for the whole country or is it like America where they are trying in New York but then you got Florida denying it’s real and going buck wild?

Like are they having kid rock concerts in Alberta and Ontario is on lock down?
Pretty much the same rules across. Quebec is doing bad tho, they got the most cases and deaths followed by us.

I always thought the restaurants, bars, theaters and even gyms opening back up was a bad idea. Especially bars and stuff, its just stupid, but you got people that either dont believe in it or take it serious or are getting tired of the lockdowns.

Same, even though I’ve gone out to eat a bunch. :lol:

I haven’t been to the gym since corona kicked off, no need to take the risk since luckily I have a rack and bench.

I feel like Ontario and Quebec are probably the most populated areas so that’s understandable.

we just had our worst day in mn since it started.

USA. USA

lol im joking. id be miserable of i picked going to canada over the US when I got married

Your wife is Canadian?

I like Canada. It would be dope to live on the west coast in bc.
yessir, im not geographically up to date on Canada's landscape but she's from ON like an hour away from Toronto. Her parents live about 2 hours away now. it's alright out there but I dont see the hype lol.

Back
Top Bottom