STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Call me "Bando Calrissian", because my resistance band game is still growing strong. If the gym were open I don't think I would of reached my ideal physique.
Body weight, bands, and biking have given me a clear pathway to what I envisioned.

Only thing i've touched other than a band has been a 25lb dumbbell (One lol) & Kettle bells ranging from 30 lbs to 50 lbs

Call me "Bando Calrissian", because my resistance band game is still growing strong. If the gym were open I don't think I would of reached my ideal physique.
Body weight, bands, and biking have given me a clear pathway to what I envisioned.

Only thing i've touched other than a band has been a 25lb dumbbell (One lol) & Kettle bells ranging from 30 lbs to 50 lbs
Im on the same thing

#washed last winter I was always top 25%, gotta get after it more.

6AFFBA9A-1346-4D1D-8503-B71113DBF543.png

Recently switched to a 3 day/full body spilt from the typical back/bi-chest tri/etc 5-6 day/per week spilt. It's def hard to get over that mental hump of feeling like you're being lazy/missing out on gains by not working out damn near everyday.

Recently switched to a 3 day/full body spilt from the typical back/bi-chest tri/etc 5-6 day/per week spilt. It's def hard to get over that mental hump of feeling like you're being lazy/missing out on gains by not working out damn near everyday.

I wonder what this 3 day FB split looks like?

If you squat heavy every day and row/dead heavy (on alternating days) you definitely won't have that feeling...

I've been saying for years that I can't imagine most lifters wouldn't be better served working out smarter, rather than harder.

Optimization > over gunning for sheer volume and intensity.

had a dr appointment yestedday to go over my blood work.
my testosterone is low...may be able to get on enhancers

kidneys are bad could be a stone or a cyst.

dr. told me i may have to cut back to 60-100g of protein.......
i looked at him like *insert wolf of wallstreet laughing gif*
i will cut back on powders but no way im going that low on protein...

getting old sucks

getting old sucks
TRT time!!!!
vitor-roidsss.jpg

getting old sucks
Then you’ll end up right back at the doctors again.

Same this is why Im looking to cop some lifters :lol:
Squatted this morning with some plates under my heels & it made a world of difference. That depth...

Same gang.

No idea when that colorway drops but I really don't like the Rom 4s at all now.

Good thing I stocked up on these 2's.

Same gang.

No idea when that colorway drops but I really don't like the Rom 4s at all now.

Good thing I stocked up on these 2's.
Scooped a pair of "like new" Rom 2's off the bay last night. Hopefully I get a few years outta them. Nike just needs to make new designs of the 2's and keep releasing them

I've been saying for years that I can't imagine most lifters wouldn't be better served working out smarter, rather than harder.

Optimization > over gunning for sheer volume and intensity.
You've got to remember, there are a few who think that over training is a myth.
Idiotic perspectives like that, especially when taken seriously, leads to people losing motivation and thwarting their purpose and gains. One of the dumbest routines I have read about, was someone suggesting that squatting everyday is optimum in order to achieve gains. Balls to the wall daily, is the only way to go.

Downright stupid.

Doctor said cut back on protein, so much for that myth that any protein you don't absorb will exit your body. How many grams you taking a day on average?
Extra protein just destroys your digestive system over :lol:

Sucks man but as people age you really start having to accept that certain things are done and gone. I think that’s why older guys turn into”power lifters” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom