STD-Wade?

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/basketball/story/857509.htmlhttp://www.miamiherald.co...ketball/story/857509.html[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]DWade divorce takes tawdry turn[/h1]

clear.gif

[h3]BY JOAN FLEISCHMAN[/h3][h3]joanfleischman@yahoo.com[/h3]
Heating up: Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade's divorce from wife Siohvaughn, his high school sweetheart. In legal papers, she alleges he abandoned his children, committed adultery, and infected her with an unspecified sexually transmitted disease. She wants the names of ''all of his sexual partners'' during their six-year marriage.

Dwyane petitioned for the divorce last May in Cook County, Ill. They wed in Chicago on May 18, 2002.

Dwyane's Windy City attorney, James Pritikin, issued a statement: ``These malicious allegations are absolutely false and we look forward to the opportunity to dispute them in court.''

Dwyane turns 27 on Saturday. He and Siohvaughn, 27, have two boys, Zaire, a first-grader who will be 7 next month, and Zion, 1. Siohvaughn moved back to Chicago with the kids last year.

Dwyane's Heat salary is $14,410,581, according to published reports. He hauls in millions more from major endorsements such as Gatorade and Converse. He has a dozen vehicles, including four Cadillacs, four Mercedes-Benzes and a Maybach, court papers say.

The All-Star has been romantically linked to actress Gabrielle Union, 36, once married to former Jacksonville Jaguar Chris Howard.

From Siohvaughn's pleading: ``Dwyane has dissipated substantial sums of marital property including . . . buying his mother a $2 million church; placing substantial sums of money in an account with another woman; providing numerous friends and family members with unfettered access to accounts with hundreds of thousands of dollars of marital funds from which they made substantial withdrawals . . .''

Meanwhile, she says, he cut her off financially.

Dwyane, named a ''Father of the Year'' in 2007 by the National Father's Day Committee, has gone ''months'' without seeing his boys, Siohvaughn says. His ''failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwyane.'' She wants sole custody, and support.

She also says she has suffered ''grievous physical, emotional and mental injury'' from the STD, diagnosed in the fall of '07. (The infection is not HIV or a ''killer thing,'' sources say.) Dwyane and his ''paramour or paramours'' are liable, she alleges.

'Dwyane must disclose the identity of all of his sexual partners during the parties' marriage,'' says her counter-petition, prepared by attorney Michael J. Berger of Chicago. Siohvaughn has another Chicago lawyer, Dorene Marcus.

Says Pritikin: ``It is sad that an obviously angry and bitter woman will go to any lengths to publicly damage Mr. Wade.''

Siohvaughn speaks the truth, Marcus insists. ''A person's public persona does not necessarily reflect his behavior in private,'' Marcus adds. ``Mrs. Wade is prepared to prove everything she alleges. And, medical records don't lie.''

In 2007, the Wades put their six-bedroom Pinecrest home on the market for $8.9 million. Has yet to sell. List price is now $4.599 million.

Dwyane is on the road -- again. The Heat play the Rockets in Houston at 8:30 p.m. Saturday.

must have contracted it from playing against MoPete.

Dwyane, named a ''Father of the Year'' in 2007 by the National Father's Day Committee, has gone ''months'' without seeing his boys, Siohvaughn says. His ''failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwyane.''
smh.gif

He should know how to carry himself better than that. He needs to travel more to see his kids. This story is pretty foul.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Dwyane, named a ''Father of the Year'' in 2007 by the National Father's Day Committee, has gone ''months'' without seeing his boys, Siohvaughn says. His ''failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwyane.''
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

He should know how to carry himself better than that. He needs to travel more to see his kids. This story is pretty foul.
laugh.gif
Clever.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Why would you be surprised?

He plays for the Miami Heat

nerd.gif

i hope hears it from the fans in the NBA arenas.

roll.gif

I hate these stories. I mean they're good to get out, so we know, but Ithis is why I just concentrate on the way they are on the court, because off of thecourt, it seems like most of the guys are actually spoiled low lifes.

He hasn't been proven guilty of it, but he for sure shouldn't be recognized as no father of the year.

From Siohvaughn's pleading: ``Dwyane has dissipated substantial sums of marital property including . . . buying his mother a $2 million church; placing substantial sums of money in an account with another woman; providing numerous friends and family members with unfettered access to accounts with hundreds of thousands of dollars of marital funds from which they made substantial withdrawals . . .''

Now thats where I want to hit a @%!%#. You know this lady doesnt have a job, doesnt bring in ANY income....its Dwayne's money...notyours.....He can do whatever he wants with his money.

Pre-nup FTW

Originally Posted by bballah3

Now thats where I want to hit a @%!%#. You know this lady doesnt have a job, doesnt bring in ANY income....its Dwayne's money...not yours.....He can do whatever he wants with his money.

Pre-nup FTW

seriously. how can you be mad that he bought his mom a church??

Man, these are ALLEGATIONS. Nothing has been proven and I find it crazy that so many of you have already jumped to conclusions. Especially knowing how womenget when they are in the middle of a divorce.
smh.gif

I agree Wade probably doesn't see his kids often. But uh... don't you guys think that's because he's an NBA player who spends half his time onthe road and the other half in Miami?? The article said she moved back to Chicago. So tell me exactly when Wade is supposed to see his kids?
laugh.gif

And y'all really think he went "months" without seeing his kids when Christmas just passed?

Come on guys.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Man, these are ALLEGATIONS. Nothing has been proven and I find it crazy that so many of you have already jumped to conclusions. Especially knowing how women get when they are in the middle of a divorce.
smh.gif

I agree Wade probably doesn't see his kids often. But uh... don't you guys think that's because he's an NBA player who spends half his time on the road and the other half in Miami?? The article said she moved back to Chicago. So tell me exactly when Wade is supposed to see his kids?
laugh.gif

And y'all really think he went "months" without seeing his kids when Christmas just passed?

Come on guys.
Exactly. Now that she knows she might not get next to nothing because of the prenup she will say anything to sully his reputation.

Back
Top Bottom