STD-Wade?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why these young millionaire athletes like LeBron, Melo, and Wade got married so early.
I don't think Lebron and Melo are married....probably a reason for that
laugh.gif

Melo is married to LaLa....who is very un-attractive

and Lebron has a long time girlfriend of which he has one or two kids with....who is also pretty ugly.

Whats up with these young superstars going for these
alien.gif
lookin chicks?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

The two girls in the middle...The second one from the left use to wait at Will Call at America Airlines Arena like a puppy...The second one on the use to get smashed by DWADES homeboy then she got shipped over to Wade.

laugh.gif

she looks like a dime
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I'm mad
mad.gif

i KNEW Wade wasnt the altar boy they made him out to be....not saying i believe this because frankly, women+divorce cases= a @%! load of allegations...but Ijust knew it...

but if i was a younger megastar ball player in MIA......i wouldnt keep to myself either...

only problem is that he got married too early...

i'll be damned if i'm a millionaire and I get married before my time...then i wanna do me and end up getting sussed up and extorted.

lesson learned...

Brons BM aint that bad in the face either BTW...

Didn't Wade get married while in college WAAAAAAY before he became a superstar? I know he had to
have been getting it in at Marquette as BMOC
laugh.gif

Yeah, I remember first seeing the little video they did on him on sports center his first year in the league or something and they threw in his wife.
smh.gif
smh.gif

i mean i would have knew it was comin after their series with the hornets....man i know it even feels worse on the west coast trips...

outkast9984 wrote:
There is two sides to every story. i dont know why everyone is so quick to judge
Ya, I'll withhold my judgement, but if it's true
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Carlos Tevez wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why these young millionaire athletes like LeBron, Melo, and Wade got married so early.
laugh.gif

and Lebron has a long time girlfriend of which he has one or two kids with....who is also pretty ugly.

alien.gif
lookin chicks?

LaLa and Bron's girl aren't as bad as you make them seem. Just not some straight up bad, supermodel type chicks that you'd expect to see them with.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif
lookin chicks?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

La%20La%20Vasquez.Sprots%20Illustrated.4.preview.jpg

These are allegations made by his wife who is filing for divorce. When you file from divorce from a mega-star...it would probably make sense to make outrageousclaims in the effort to get as much money as possible from the proceedings. Especially if the marriage ended on bad terms, which it clearly did. In my opinion,Wade probably got caught cheating, she got mad and this is her way of revenge and getting herself set for life in the process...

Second, why are people saying Wade and Lebron and Melo's wives are all ugly? To be honest, if I were a super-rich type guy, I'd rather be with the girlI was with BEFORE I had money because I'd know she was with me for me. Guys like Donald Trump and Jack Nicholson got these supermodels on their arms likeit was their pimp-hand that pulled them in. Give Jack Nicholson or Donald Trump a teachers-salary and they'd be with regular, everyday women too...

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Comedian Corey Holcomb: Dwade married that girl so when you see them in public you'll think he has a good heart.

pimp.gif
Corey's a fool.

Off topic: [Corey Holcomb] You know you can scare a b**** into a abortion [Corey Holcomb]

You guys some fools if you dont think that Wade loved his ex wife. That NBA lifestyle is a trip thougn,and frankly few men can stand the temptations that comewith that life. Shaq slowed down, Kobe slowed down, but their wifes know the deal. They get the money, but while hes in the league you have to deal with thebs. Me personally im looking to upgrade with Gabby. On second thought about Gabby, hell nah im good I would find a lower profile chick.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Man, these are ALLEGATIONS. Nothing has been proven and I find it crazy that so many of you have already jumped to conclusions. Especially knowing how women get when they are in the middle of a divorce.
smh.gif

I agree Wade probably doesn't see his kids often. But uh... don't you guys think that's because he's an NBA player who spends half his time on the road and the other half in Miami?? The article said she moved back to Chicago. So tell me exactly when Wade is supposed to see his kids?
laugh.gif

And y'all really think he went "months" without seeing his kids when Christmas just passed?

Come on guys.
i don't think his wife would claim she has an STD without papers of a test b/c that would be LIES under the court of law. that alone tells youhow much wade has gone through (literally).

let's be real, these guys just can't help it. girls just come to them. i think 100% of all nba players cheat. i can't be convinced of one whodoesn't.

Back
Top Bottom