Steal or Deal.....what do you think?

Ehh, was feeling bored so I went in on these OG Taxi's. I already know the rarity of these...but from one sneakerhead to another...what you think?

DS, OG Box, and paper. Size 11.

Pic:
(NOTE: The auction was only for the Taxi's...)
f3euex.jpg
laugh.gif
I jus think its funny that some people pay 175+ for theCDP's...and i come accross these not even looking for them..

Def a steal, like stated above, OG's>Retro's anyday, since XII's are some of the best built in the Sig Jordans.

Its def a good deal, but i dont think a steal. Those are kinda a rare find, but they dont seem to go for that much, the most i would pay for og taxi's is220. So u got yourself a nice pick up.

I bid on that auction but forgot to bid again. That is a heck of a steal. I kick myself in that a-- for not remembering to bid again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^FAKE. Actually...REALLY FAKE.

You of all people should read our guide lines ..
Just because your Nt Staff doesnt give the rite for you just to say fake really fake
indifferent.gif

Reasons for being fake be specific ..
I bet the guy is wondering how there fake enlite him on why there fake ...

Originally Posted by windycity58

Just because your Nt Staff doesnt give the rite for you just to say fake really fake
indifferent.gif

Reasons for being fake be specific ..
I bet the guy is wondering how there fake enlite him on why there fake ...

This is why:
!BUnO4vwBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBKO(R8NTl!~~_1.JPG

You have to be kidding me. You want reasons on WHY these are fake?! You shouldn't be WONDERING why their fake. Its like questioning why someone just toldyou not to drive drunk. Are you going to ask WHY you shouldnt drive drunk?

Their not even remotely close to an authentic pair. If they were, there would be an explanation why they aren't authentic..

Just take it from an OG kiddo...

Originally Posted by windycity58

indifferent.gif
He didn't even have to answer.

If the guy wants to know if item X is fake/legit he should make his own topic.

And him being new is no excuse. Rules are there for those to read, first.

Mj234eva to begin with it you werent in this bro ..
This is the kind of stuff the tears this community down ..
You should ake time to read the rules also .
If he didnt need to reply then so why did he ? Him doing so makes it at bad as making his own threat !

I was sooo close to pulling the trigger on those, but given i already dropped cash on the cdp's, and then contemplating the problem of trying to resell thecdps, i decided i just didnt need them...

but damn thats a real good price for those, Sz. 11 too

Back
Top Bottom