STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

im not really up on foams but if somone can tell me which ones yall are trying to get i can check and see where an when they can be copped if they get them

what up itsjusme51
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Well first off, it will be approx. 37degrees with 10% chance of precipitation so it shouldnt be bad weather wise like the Grapes release. It may be kinda hectict especially in East Lib. since the Mgr there is funny, and make sure you select the right size cause you only get one chance.lol. But just get there at least 2.5hrs before they open and you should be good. Other NTers makes it an aight experience. To those tryna cop good luck.

Do they still open at 10? I haven't been there in a good min.
My sig is currently serving time in NikeTalk Penitentiary.

yea they open at 10. and storm2006 i'll try an find out whats up with those

On a sidenote

Sneaker villa Dwntwn

Just got the fire red 5's again in MOST sizes. i know they had a couple 10 1/2 left. they also have the full Air force 1 pack and the Animal air max 95's in stock
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

What about the new Trainer SC's Mr Subliminals? Did Da Villa get the Glow in the Dark ones that just dropped? If so do you know the price for em?

They do have the trainer SC's and i think there chargin 89.00 for them but i could be mistaken. they dont have the glow n the dark pack but you might want to check timb bomb for those
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Oh ok, where is Time Bomb at? I been meanin to check that place and TNT out but midterms aint no joke.

Lol, I think it's considered East Lib. from what my mans described to me. I passed on the Cool Greys because of the 2 releases next month If I can't get a connect in Pittsburgh for the Flips I'll take a trip home and cop a week before.

Anybody get a pair of the CG III's? I heard there were only like 6 pair in the whole city.

The sneakervilla on the Eastside sold em for $150 (which was inevitable) and only had 5 pairs to sell. The rest were being held as usual.

^^^^ Yea Da Villa is bogus especially in East Lib. Ace's really need to get on the ball, can't wait for the one in Oakland to open up, just hope they have an urban account. I hope I don't have trouble coppin the flips for retail next month.......seriously

Sneaker Villa downtown only had six pairs total, luckily I was 1st in line, in front of like 40 other people. Didn't even have a 10 had to settle for a sz 9. I'm not disappointed though the CG boys are dope.

Yea, I'm actually glad I passed. I just heard the Flips are gonna be a limited GR don't know how solid that is but I hope so. Congrats on gettin ur pair although Pittsburgh got about 24 pairs in total and both Villa's only had 5-6 pair a piece....hmmmmm.....

I'm thinkin the 5 or 6 pairs at each store were probably what was left after all the employees got them for themselves and their friends.

^ You're absolutely right. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ Sneakervilla. But anyway I hope everyone who's coppin get their Flip III's wit ease considering they are gonna be at Footlockers and etc. I wanna see them in person before I cop tho.

Yea, but don't be fulled by the GR label, from what I heard they are going to be a Limited GR which means they may still be hard to cop but not as hard as the DMP more like the flint VII's so don't think since they aint completely limited that they gon be an easy cop. Hope I see some of yall at the Monroeville Mall on RD

O yeah no doubt. I'm curious how many pairs each store gets. If I do cop, I'll be at the mall early as usual.

Anyone here know anything about the new Ace Athletic opening in Oakland??
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

^yup, my boy is gonna be working there. He's mad cool and is probably way too overqualified to work there. Son's gonna be helping people buy GR air forces with a bachelors of science degree in civil engineering :smh:
smh.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Back
Top Bottom