STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I want that damn phone but was told it won't work with Verizon [emoji]128544[/emoji]

im still holding on to my note 7 waiting for the S8 or Note 8 to drop. patience.

i have just ignored updates, ever since they pushed a 60% charging limit update. but late last week they text me and told me to return or i will be charged full retail price if i do not return within 5 days. needless to say i had to sent it back on tuesday :frown:
now i have to wait about 3+ months for the S8, and even longer for note8. f*ck man

no, nothing is available yet so theres nothing to offer aside from the S7 and i dont wanna get something that is about to be replaced in a couple months at most.

WHO'S GOING TO THE GAME SUNDAY??? I'LL BE OUT THERE!
GO DOLPHINS HAHAHA

@skep You got to  go with all that Dolphin's talk 
laugh.gif
... I have a good feeling about my Steeler boys this year, I can't wait for this game on Sunday its going to be a good one. 

Completely off topic but has anyone seen the semi new movie Snowden? Damn it's super good.

For all the Steelers "Fans" saying it's too cold to go to the game today. Pus$ies lol
Never too cold for a good game.

Last edited:
Completely off topic but has anyone seen the semi new movie Snowden? Damn it's super good.

Yea I seem it like a week ago and it was good. Joseph Gorden-Levitt is a great actor. If you like the movie you should look more into the real Eric snowden, he's pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom