STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

8s own your soul

If anyone is looking for anything at D I C K S Sporting Goods (trying to get around auto filter) PM me. Need to be local to South Hills Village mall. I have a hookup there and can get a discount for big ticket items. Cant use it ALL the time but if anyone needs to make a big purchase let me know.

Last edited:
Thread is dead i know, but does anyone know if the hoh in ross park was raffle ir fcfs for the royals today?

Went to SH Village. NO store in that mall got any. Jimmy Jazz in C3 apparently had pairs until like 1pm today. I see the foot action in C3 finally closed. That blows. My laat 2 pair of big ticket shoes came from them.

Went to SH Village. NO store in that mall got any. Jimmy Jazz in C3 apparently had pairs until like 1pm today. I see the foot action in C3 finally closed. That blows. My laat 2 pair of big ticket shoes came from them.
c3 is done man. Only thing worth anything there is Champs Outlet occasionally

I hate the outlet anymore. If there's anything actually on the wall I want they donthave it in my size and it's like I have to beg the employees there to go check. Waste of time. I stopped in today out of curiosity since I was there. They had the black Retro 2s for like 125 meanwhile the Nike outlet has em for 75.

All of ross park mall did tickets. You woukd think they dont get much traffic but cats come from all around to hit there. Its not much of a goto for me anymore.

I passed on Villas ticket cause i was told early that rpm hoh was fcfs, found out monday it was ticket.

@v8erman did you grab these and the reds? I remember chopping it up with you on here the last time these released.

Last edited:
Anyone know stock numbers at other malls? I only put in at monroeville mall and dude at Footaction told me they got the most at the mall with 60 pairs. Rest of the stores got 1-2 size runs.

Anyone know stock numbers at other malls? I only put in at monroeville mall and dude at Footaction told me they got the most at the mall with 60 pairs. Rest of the stores got 1-2 size runs.
That's accurate. I hit at hoh and ftl downtown and have a pair coming from Nike. Very similar to bred numbers. That fta got a little more this time.

Back
Top Bottom