STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Lol. It is but it aint. Off topic from what is bein discussed but not because I created this post for all types of info to be spread for the NT members of Steel City and surroundin areas. But Im in Harrisburg right now so I wouldn't know. If you go to Pitt hope you got ya Nas tickets cause there werent many seats left before I left for break...

But back to the sneaker topic. I'll be at the Monroeville Mall come the 24th. If you don't wear a 11.5-12, you can swing thru and holla at me.lol. But I hope the new Ace's have an urban account and use it. Ryan Ima holla at you and Sligh when I get back to Pitt too brah, need to set up this camp out for the Old Love, New Love. TEAM PITTSBURGH, you already know.

Yea to answer the previous question...clipse DID show and i didnt go but Wiz and tha Govament are tight so im guessin it was a bangin show....Clipse got 2 hrs....wiz 45 min and Tha Govament got a halfy...

l_70d390f178eef4b9eb122a14d794366b.jpg
groups.myspace.com/teampittsburgh so if you wanna meet up or roll wit us hit it up and post ya name and shoe size...we dont want no battle for pairs lol...

TEAM PITTSBURGH
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM: Rbgm18
Myspace :www.myspace.com/rbnous18

HIT ME UP!!!

^^^ 1 month and some change and countin.lol. Can't wait for this jawn, gon be my first I's ever.

ha. brick is that dude.

i did see that pic on his myspace last night i forgot all about it.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby..."

you gotta get tickets to the nas jawn? if so that sucks i heard he was gonna play for pitt's annual bigelow bash concert which is usually outside and free. but if you do have to get tickets do you know where i can get some. thanks.

zimmyChecks...I think that it is for Pitt Students because my son (yeah I said it) goes to Pitt and he had to get a ticket, although the ticket was free.
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

The only thing about that Zimmy is that I am not sure if they will be checking for a valid Pitt student ID. It's always worth it to atleast ask your boys tohugh.
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

Yeah I got a ticket. Front row balcony chyea! plus wiz might get me backstage :D but sorry you're @#%$ outta luck B. not only are they sold out, you also have to be a pitt student, they check ID's
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

double post
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

that sucks for me but congrats to you niccolo that should be a good concert. makes me wish i went to pitt, but i'll be aight. is wiz khalifa opening? cuz he is ill especially for a young dude i wouldn't mind seeing him perform.

^^^Will do, will give some info on the concert after its over for anyone that is inquiring.

you attend pitt too dathbg? what year are you in?

Yea man, Im a Junior/Senior. Got some credits to make up, you probably seen me on campus just didn't know who I was. What year you in?

just wondering if anybody on here is gettin the Flips?..I normally dont have a problem gettin the kicks but i have to go back to school and cant come home that weekend...they arent gettin em where im at..atleast i duno of newhere...if anyone can help me out...either PM me or just reply on here...yo zimmy do u go to duquense...?...

yezzir i go to duquesne i live in vickroy. i'm plannin on gettin the fire reds but i'm gonna pass on the flips. u go to duquesne too?

nah i dont go to duq..i was jw...cuz u said u were first in line for the cool greys and i was down there also..i was fourth...short white dude...u from redding?...anyways...if ur gonna pass of the flips...any chance u could cop em for me...and ill give u the money or whatever...hit me up on AIM if u want...or just back here...my AIM is figmeisterino

oh yeah i remember you. i would definitely get em for you, but right now i dont have enough money to my name to cop 2 pairs of jordans, the fire reds are gonna hit my wallet kinda hard, or else i would definitely help you out. where you gonna be at next weekend?

im heading back to school this sunday...i can get the fire reds up there with no prob but no luck on flips...if u want i can send u the money or somethin...i am just tryin to find a way to get these without payin like mad

yeah if you get me the money i can definitely try to get them for you no guarantees but i was planning on going to footlocker on 5th i talked to the manager she said they were gonna get both pairs so it shouldn't be a problem. let me know how u wanna do it.

I'm a freshman. I'm the dude who rocks pradas, bapes and funky color af1s :pimp: I live @ lothrop btw

^^^^^ You know you just described 1/2 the lightskinned freshmen. you probably from the DC area too.lol Sike nah, Im always in Lothrop cause my girl live in Lothrop. I stay out CP.

Back
Top Bottom