Steelers at Jets

Wow, I haven't seen the Steelers start this slow in a LONG time. Terrible. If the line doesn't pick it up, then consider this an upset in the making. Depressed

We suck.

We will play up or down to whatever competition we're playing, week in and week out... it's pathetic. We're making a 1-8 team look like gods sofar.

Got points early in the 2nd half, gotta get the ball back and get up...

The streak is in jeopardy

That was strange after the false start to go for it on 4-7. Another FG, but at least the Steelers got the lead. C'mon defense, one more time!

Tons of Steeler fans there, more than usual at an away game.....

Defense has played awesome since 1st quarter, offense needs to win it with some first downs

Kellen Clemens.
eek.gif

I don't know about awesome Dmx.. 100+ yards to thomas jones?
laugh.gif
gimme a break... and allowing a piece of crap rookie QB to lead a drive to tie the game?

We SUCK.. this game is fixed, or we suck.. you decide.

like i said 2.5 hours ago... we suck. If it wasn't obvious almost losing to the browns, now it really is. The offensive line BLOWS, 7 sacks today givenup... the special teams are still pathetic... and the defense has been a complete joke this season, despite having decent numbers they never show up when itmatters.

I'm glad we lost - this team needs changes made, and a win would've made it easier to keep things the same.

well, you can cross the steelers off the list of teams that could potentially beat the pats. losing to the jets disqualifies them.
laugh.gif

looks like the only team left is the giants.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

well, you can cross the steelers off the list of teams that could potentially beat the pats. losing to the jets disqualifies them.
laugh.gif

looks like the only team left is the giants.

you guys will lose to somebody you're overlooking... that is, if you lose. It'll be somebody like the Bills tonight... the steelers and giantswill be taken too seriously by the pats.

I don't care how we got it done, I'm happy we finally won another game.

Our offense is gonna need some MAJOR work done this off-season.
smh.gif

Jets get a well deserved win
pimp.gif
They played great today, other than notbeing able to run the ball into the endzone when they were on the goal line.

I'm a fan of Chad, but I'm enjoying Clemens as the QB for the Jets. Although he overthrows his receivers, he has the arm to get the ball down thefield. That Flea-Flicker to start off the game was
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, someone has to get a .gif of Kerry Rhodes Interception. That (and Cromartie's int' against the Colts)are the best interceptions that I can remember seeing. Pure athleticism by Rhodes.

Awful. Line play was the worst I have seen since the Ravens game LAST YEAR. How the Steelers come out flat against the Jets (same as the Denver game) is beyondme. Terrible. Might as well lose to Miami as well. Depressed and going to bed

Back
Top Bottom