Steffiana De La Cruz vol. I wish I was a fat white comedian

eek.gif
for some reason i don't remember her looking that good.
smh.gif
@ me...

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

The magical powers of $
True, but girls are no where as visual as guys are. Im sure it has a lot to do with his sense of humor as well. If your able to demonstrate a high sense of value in any aspect not only money, the girls will come flocking.

Kevin James is the man, he really has a solid spot in Hollywood. The show, producing, etc...He's definitely living good

thats just proof that if you can get a girl to laugh, you can get a girl to do anything...

the money probly helps too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Kevin James is hilarious, contrary to what was said above. And this chick is smokin hot, still not as fine as whatsherface off King of Queens...
leah remini

Girl looks wack.  Agree with the dude that said she got a tia tequila thing going on.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Girl looks wack.  Agree with the dude that said she got a tia tequila thing going on.

Wack?

this coming from the dude who thought these little suburbanite Miley Cyrus clones were "perfection"?

Denimshorts.jpg

No variety. These girls look like every chick I went to school with.

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif
hmmm

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Doug aka The King of Queens is that dude tho.....with that being said Asian women are the Equivalent of black men, they are attracted to fat people. I see semi-attractive asian girls with fat white dudes all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Wack?

this coming from the dude who thought these little suburbanite Miley Cyrus clones were "perfection"?

Denimshorts.jpg

No variety. These girls look like every chick I went to school with.

7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif
hmmm

-The Juice

smh.gif
like i said in the Amber Rose thread...cant take his ideals on women and beauty seriously...
smh.gif

shorty is aight...she can get it

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

damn Kevin James is one lucky man he has been with this girl since 2004

82531288.jpg

I would give her the beats by dre in a heartbeat word to Lady Gaga earbuds
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
At their daughter
laugh.gif