Stencil Artist - Promise You'll LOVE!!

Those are awesome
pimp.gif

Thanks!

I actually did create these. I illustrated, printed, hand-cut, sprayed and painted ALL of these! Offense taken. My work isn't computer filters and cheap renderings. Are you saying I didnt personally take the photo? Then, yes, I "didn't create" or was the photographer

The last pic is Yelawolf

these are dope, i do stencils myself, what are you using to to make the stencil it self out of, the lines look very clean, poster board?

Yeah, I use a thicker semi-gloss poster paper. I have a large format printer that prints rolls of paper. Is that how you do yours?

Originally Posted by complexone

Yeah, I use a thicker semi-gloss poster paper. I have a large format printer that prints rolls of paper. Is that how you do yours?

i've debated it, but i have thin but stiffer translucent plastic sheets that i use, they seem to last quite a bit longer than poster paper

Originally Posted by shoebuyer78910

looks hot but a little too pricey for me

I understand. They look waaaay better in person! Pictures don't do them justice, as weird as that may sound.

Complex Out of Curiosity, Did you do a jazz piece For Teak at 561? if you didn't you will have no idea what the hell im talking about haha

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Complex Out of Curiosity, Did you do a jazz piece For Teak at 561? if you didn't you will have no idea what the hell im talking about haha

Nope, sorry. I did have some guy steal about 9 pieces from me. Is that in the Boston area by chance? One of the pieces was a Miles Davis

If there's one advice you'd tell an aspiring artist who's just coming up, what would you tell him?
Also, absolutely dope stuff man, keep doing what you do fam 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom