Step Up 3 Vol. 3D

I have not seen the trailer yet, or any Step it up movie...but let me guess. . .

Is this a movie about inner city youths using dance to express their inner strengths. It's their only way out of a world that is crime ridden and no one believes in their talent taking them anywhere in life. . .

Be right back going to watch the trailer now.

^^Yup^^

hit the nail on the head. . .except they added a Street fighter like tournament but instead of martial arts, they dance..... in the mix.

Never wasted a dime on this *%++ and not going to start.

Writers strike does it again.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

I have not seen the trailer yet, or any Step it up movie...but let me guess. . .

Is this a movie about inner city youths using dance to express their inner strengths. It's their only way out of a world that is crime ridden and no one believes in their talent taking them anywhere in life. . .

Be right back going to watch the trailer now.
you obviously heard of it before

I haven't heard of it before but it seems like every dance movie oriented towards the youth follow the same formula.
It's all show and no substance. . .

i cant front everytime step up is on i watch it, it hooks you, story sucks, but the dancing is insane.

btw that geeky kid is nasty!

I just saw this trailer at the theater this past weekend. Looks like a primetime disney movie.

So that's the strategy now for putting out crappy movies not one can tolerate in 2D?

This joint looks like a parody of the previous two.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

AWESOME!!!  i'll finally be able to study some new dance moves.
laugh.gif

The layout to this one looks like the first Fast & the Furious.

"I never lose"

laugh.gif

One move can set a generation free

ONE MOVE!

Who knew MLK could have gotten a whole lot more done if he spent more time working on his uprocks than his speeches?

i aint gonna front, that nerd from part 2 thats in this movie now, is mad nice, he has youtube videos, dude is pretty nasty wit the moves

Back
Top Bottom