Stephen Curry is winning

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

+$@! the *#@+!!%, i'll take stephen and marry him too! *%** if i'm gay, i might as well be gay and rich like my idol elton!

roll.gif
#+*?

does anybody on here get off the computer and walk outside? that girl is not worth making a thread over

Seems there's some misunderstanding. That's Steph's girl. Not his sister.

Everyone thought was his sis next to his mom at all those Davidson games. That girl @ those Davidson games = The girl in my OP post. She's legal.

am I foul for still wanting to hit while under the oppression ol girl was a high school freshman?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Seems there's some misunderstanding. That's Steph's girl. Not his sister.

Everyone thought was his sis next to his mom at all those Davidson games. That girl @ those Davidson games = The girl in my OP post. She's legal.

I was going to say she looked scarily like the girl people were claiming was his sister, but someone else said they are the same person. No one here is really talking about his sister, then.

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

+$@! the *#@+!!%, i'll take stephen and marry him too! *%** if i'm gay, i might as well be gay and rich like my idol elton!

You're sig is obnoxiously wild
laugh.gif

takes back my adoration for his sister. Channels it towards that chick. very nice.

lol @ his whole fam od'ing on the GSW gear. lol

i always assumed that was his sis
laugh.gif
 i used to see them (steph and his mom and dad) sitting at some of seth's games.

Back
Top Bottom