stephen curry talks about where he thinks he'll land in the draft...

if i'm late then lock, but heres the link http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/62802/index.html?eref=fromSI

[h1]Stephen Curry says he knows where he'll be drafted[/h1]

[table][tr][td]11:41 AM04.27[/td] [td]Posted By: Andrew Perloff[/td] [td] SHARE[/td] [td][/td] [td]COMMENTS (1)[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
tx_curry2.jpg

Stephen Curry said he expects to go between picks No. 6 and 20 in the first round of the NBA draft.
AP
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/.element/img/4.0/sect/danpatrick/listen_segment_148x16.jpg[/img]

Former Davidson guard Stephen Curry joined the show to discuss his decision to go pro.

Curry said his father and coach talked to every NBA team before he made his decision. "The highest I heard was No. 6. The lowest was 20," Curry said.

Curry said the Knicks were the team at No. 6 and Charlotte at No. 20. Interestingly, he'd probably rather go to New York than his hometown team, because he'd love to play in Madison Square Garden.

Curry says he's really 6-2 1/2. Not 6-feet tall like Reggie said. Curry and Dan discussed what NBA player he's like. Ben Gordon was one comparison that seemed to work.

Curry said he wasn't 100 percent sure he would declare himself eligible for the draft until an hour before he announced it. He said he was sad at the press conference because he's leaving his family of teammates and coaches at Davidson.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

He would absolutely kill under D'Antoni, and if anyone is turning him into a real PG it might be him

I do feel this is Walsh/D'Antoni's guy already, and It'd be interesting.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

He would absolutely kill under D'Antoni, and if anyone is turning him into a real PG it might be him

all depends if they're able to land rubio

i would like to see him in a knicks uniform, and you're right he would thrive under D'Antoni's run and gun system.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I also predict Stephen Curry as a mid-first round pick. I really hope the Knicks pick him up, because Rubio is going to be gone before they will get a chanceto snag him.

I'd love him in Indiana, and without a doubt this a type of player that donnie walsh would like, too bad he went over to the dark side

Do the Knicks even have a 1st round pick this year? Didn't that go to Utah or something?

He's a top 10 talent. Actually top 5 (but without a position). Dude is a lights out shooter who is deceptively athletic (he might not wow you but he'sathletic enough to do what he needs to do to get his shots off).

Lights out shooter, great teammate, excellent basketball IQ.. He's gonna be New York's favorite son! Come on Walsh and D'Antoni, draft this kid!

he'll be drafted 10-20. if jj redick can be drafted 11th on a strong draft then curry can be drafted around that range.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Steph under D'Antoni would be a GREAT look

Even though this works, I still saw what you did there.
laugh.gif
We'll see who we end up drafting. Pretty sure Rubio will be long gone by the time the clock ison us. He'll be the best Curry on the squad without playing a single min in the league. That's for sure.

Originally Posted by silvermatrix12

if i'm late then lock, but heres the link http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/62802/index.html?eref=fromSI

[h1]Stephen Curry says he knows where he'll be drafted[/h1]

[table][tr][td]11:41 AM04.27[/td] [td]Posted By: Andrew Perloff[/td] [td] SHARE[/td] [td][/td] [td]COMMENTS (1)[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
tx_curry2.jpg

Stephen Curry said he expects to go between picks No. 6 and 20 in the first round of the NBA draft.
AP
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/.element/img/4.0/sect/danpatrick/listen_segment_148x16.jpg[/img]

Former Davidson guard Stephen Curry joined the show to discuss his decision to go pro.

Curry said his father and coach talked to every NBA team before he made his decision. "The highest I heard was No. 6. The lowest was 20," Curry said.

Curry said the Knicks were the team at No. 6 and Charlotte at No. 20. Interestingly, he'd probably rather go to New York than his hometown team, because he'd love to play in Madison Square Garden.

Curry says he's really 6-2 1/2. Not 6-feet tall like Reggie said. Curry and Dan discussed what NBA player he's like. Ben Gordon was one comparison that seemed to work.

Curry said he wasn't 100 percent sure he would declare himself eligible for the draft until an hour before he announced it. He said he was sad at the press conference because he's leaving his family of teammates and coaches at Davidson.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Sike. I bet he erased those bums off his phone right after they lost to St. Mary's in the NIT
sick.gif

Originally Posted by silvermatrix12

i would like to see him in a knicks uniform, and you're right he would thrive under D'Antoni's run and gun system.

yea steph will thrive in any system where they dont play D and take quick shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for everyone saying rubio will be gone by the time its the knicks turn, false.
rubio said that if he doesnt like the team that picked him, he'll just return to the euro leagues, which basically means that they lost their first roundpick. (this is due to some part in his contract, but dont quote me on it) the article was posted here but unfortunately, i have no clue where.

that would be dumb for knicks to draft steph curry, knicks already have duhon and nate robinson.

Back
Top Bottom