Steve Nash Charity Classic July 21 2007

inf from classic.stevenash.org/Steve Nash Charity Classic Feel free to CLICK HERENash's Charity Classics 06 PE
6_Fin_Flattery.jpg
26_Waiting_To_Get_In.jpg
16_Looking_For_It.jpg
Nash's Charity Classics 05 PE
Steve_and_Little_Terrell_-_photo_by_Brent_Foster,_National_Post.jpg
Steve_Drives_Up_the_Court_-_photo_by_Nick_Turchiaro,_IFPO.jpg

_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

dunno if ima go to that this year... i went 2 summers ago cuz taco bell was giving 2 tickets away if you purchased $25 or more worth of food, the guy was nice and gave me 4 tix!!!
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

His idols would lock down airports and extort some import, catchin' 10% of what the fiends snort - Gza

I really wana go..but not too many ppl I know are into basketball.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

oh quit your whinin tdoters. I don't mean to be an @#%$, but u guys get basketball oct to apr (at least). This is our one professional game per year unless you count junior grizzlies.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

definitely needs to come back to toronto. got hooked up with locker room access before and after the game 2 years ago.

Why should it go back to Toronto? You guys have your own NBA playoff basketball team. Vancouver is a city that can support a NBA team but got screwed out of one and now has nothing. I missed last year because of work but I'm going to definitely try to make it out this year.

Quote:
Vancouver is a city that can support a NBA team but got screwed out of one and now has nothing.

Vancouver is a city that didn't care about the NBA when they had a team. They couldn't even sellout the last home game in franchise history.

lol i dont blame em they never put much effort into the grizzlies....

steve nash graduated from the high school im currently at :lol:
laugh.gif

o and not to mention hes bringin it to the province hes grew up in...

although i still agree there would be a way bigger turn out in tdot.
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Quote:
Vancouver is a city that didn't care about the NBA when they had a team. They couldn't even sellout the last home game in franchise history.
ed to fall off after the lookout for good reason. Over the three previous seasons Vancouver had shown zero improvement, season 4 was no different. The team was garbage and was plagued by horrible managerial decisions. It was hard to put a good twist on our franchise player Bryant Reeves going home every summer and gaining 30 pounds from his mom's cooking. Vancouverites just needed some hope and some time to recover from the lookout. We were not given this though and as soon as Orcabay started losing money they decided they needed to sell going into the 99-00 season.

As soon as they announced they were selling there were strong rumours of relocation. A St. Louis business man (can't place the name) who I believe had ties to Walmart wanted to buy the team so he could move it to St. Louis. After one season of bad support it looked imminent the team would move. Support completely fell off because no one felt like supporting a horrible team that would not even be there in a season. David Stern did prevent the sale but the Grizzlies still had no owner and there was no real proof they would be staying in Vancouver. That's why when Heisley finally purchased the team attendance initially skyrocketed. It appeared we hade an owner that wanted to keep the team in Vancouver.

For the first couple months we were doing a great job of supporting the team. Considering up to that point we had one 20 win season out of five our attendance was impressive. Then Heisley started to complain that no one wanted to sponsor the team, which was @#%$. It became obvious what Heisley's intentions always were and attendance plummeted yet again. We were not going to take it up the @#%$ from this piece of @#%$. I guess the Grizzlies' franchise record 23 wins that season did not do enough to entice people to give their money away to a @#%$ liar.

Bottom line the Grizzlies were a bad team and Vancouver had enough of being screwed around.

So who else is going? I copped some tickets on the 300 section
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

i think its time again, vancouver should get a basketball team again. with the amount of skill going around these days, and lebron stepping up to be a world class player, more people would want to come and see him and other talents in the NBA.
see when M.J. left, there was nothing else for ppl. in Vancouver to watch, now more talent has come around, and these Nash Charity Classics can prove that basketball is not dead in vancouver, u just need a bit better players, and we should have probably the canucks owner (-aqulini or something) take care of our b-ball team

People watched the Grizzlies (also the Raptors). I know because the day after a close game, heartbreaking loss, or a thrashing, people were talking about it at school the next day, the teachers also.

The only thing is, the Grizzlies never managed to have a winning season or make it to the Playoffs. It's kinda hard selling tickets when that's going on.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>tln myspace[/td][td]kwaz aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
Nerds Team Late Night shall inherit the earth!!

Quote:
Vancouver is a city that didn't care about the NBA when they had a team.
ing lineup minus fat country reeves because he's untradable...(his contract was the only thing larger than his waist size)
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

Less than a month away!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

^ Don't get too excited, last year i say 30-40% of the crowd left after half time. Other than the half time soccer juggler guy it was complete crap.

Felipe Lopez, Jay (I'm a dumbass crashed my motor bike and @#%$ my whole career) Williams, Nikoloz Tskitigoodluckspellinghisname, get the Eff out of here.

Yes I love what Steve Nash has down for basketball in Canada but please at least come with a bit better talent. Id rather go watch a pick up game on a Saturday at Kits.

rocksfan25 summed it up perfectly. Could you imagine if you the Grizz managment actually went after Steve Nash or had chance draft Yao Ming? This franchise would of had np problem with attendence.

WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

3 Days away!
I'm hoping Felipe Lopez takes over with some 360s and drop a total of 60pts!
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

unfortunately, i wont' be able to make it as i have work. what a shame, nash said its gonna be loads better this year. anybody wanna help me get an autograph?

Back
Top Bottom