Steve Nash. The Benjamin Button of the NBA.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nash not ever making the finals is NOT his fault. I wish folks would stop throwing baseless statements out there as if it is ONE player's fault for his TEAM no succeeding. Not even a valid argument.
So now let's stop blaming T-mac for not making it past the 1st round.

Nash is that dude but im taking Kidd or Payton as my point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

PG's job isn't to score it's to distribute the ball. I could careless what my point guard does from the field as he creates opportunities for other players. Assist to turnover ration is much more important for a point guard than shooting percentages.
Dude...You are just so wrong.  And plus you were lauding Kidd's rebounding skills, something farrrrrr less important than the ability to shoot.

Thank you for saving me the time.

Dude really said shooting %'s don't mean anything when you're a PG...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shooting % only doesnt matter if u have a bunch of scorers on your team. I'd take nash over kidd on a team that needs shooters. ill take kidd on a team like the lakers where all he has to do is pass/rb/lead the fastbreak.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

PG's job isn't to score it's to distribute the ball. I could careless what my point guard does from the field as he creates opportunities for other players. Assist to turnover ration is much more important for a point guard than shooting percentages.
Dude...You are just so wrong.  And plus you were lauding Kidd's rebounding skills, something farrrrrr less important than the ability to shoot.

Thank you for saving me the time.

Dude really said shooting %'s don't mean anything when you're a PG...

laugh.gif

I love Nash.

And to the person that said shooting percentage is not important to a PG
indifferent.gif

If Nash had Kidd's shot, the pick and roll with Amare would be nothing.

Let me know when he learns how to rebound and play defense like Jason Kidd.

I'm glad the first person to reply to this nonsense put this all into perspective.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

I'm glad the first person to reply to this nonsense put this all into perspective.

Sooooo shooting % don't matter, and rebounds does to a point guard?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

laugh.gif
I don't care if Steve Nash % is higher.

He's been in the league for 14 years, and only averaged 1 steal per game in 3 seasons. What kinda BS is that for a "MVP" point guard? for all those points he has scored, his opposition probably put up the SAME stats, if not better.

Since when was basketball all about offense? If Jason Kidd gets 10-9-5 plus 2 steals, how does he get the shorter end of the stick to Steve Nash????

It still shocks and amazes me that people think Jason Kidd is better on offense than Steve Nash because the reality is it isn't really that close. 

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nash not ever making the finals is NOT his fault. I wish folks would stop throwing baseless statements out there as if it is ONE player's fault for his TEAM no succeeding. Not even a valid argument.
So now let's stop blaming T-mac for not making it past the 1st round.
laugh.gif
Yessur!!

Nash is clearly a better player than Kidd now, but Kidd was once better than "prime" Nash with his overall play.

laugh.gif
I don't care if Steve Nash % is higher.

He's been in the league for 14 years, and only averaged 1 steal per game in 3 seasons. What kinda BS is that for a "MVP" point guard? for all those points he has scored, his opposition probably put up the SAME stats, if not better.

Since when was basketball all about offense? If Jason Kidd gets 10-9-5 plus 2 steals, how does he get the shorter end of the stick to Steve Nash????

I don't care that Kidd can board better then Nash. Anybody can rebound, it's all about wanting to go get it. JKidd puts up incredible numbers, I aint mad about that, but Nash makes everything look so easy.
pimp.gif

Always loved Steve Nash. Even though Ima Lakers fan I think he'll go down as one of those dudes I wished won a ring.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Always loved Steve Nash. Even though Ima Lakers fan I think he'll go down as one of those dudes I wished won a ring.

I respect you man.

I don't care that Kidd can board better then Nash. Anybody can rebound, it's all about wanting to go get it. JKidd puts up incredible numbers, I aint mad about that, but Nash makes everything look so easy.
pimp.gif
You should suggest that to the dude in your avy. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

pimp.gif
You should suggest that to the dude in your avy. 
laugh.gif

tell me about it.
tired.gif
Lately, he's been fine so I aint worried about that.

Back
Top Bottom