Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

yeah i still kind of want a white/orange/grey colourway but the release version is clean as heck.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^ if you're referring to the white/orange/grey colouway then that is a PE that we will likely never see.

if you're referring to the white/grey/purple/orange colourway on the first page then yes they are releasing.

I have seen no indication that they will release in a different availability than that of the prevous Uptempo Motion Nash and the Stutter Step Nash.

So unfortunately for you american Nash fans, you'd better get busy on the old int-er-web if you want a pair.
Clutch.

Those look so incomplete without the SN logo. Pass even though I said must cop earlier.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Thanks Clutchshooter for the info..yeah I'm referring to the one in the first page. They look pretty decent.

Clutchshooter
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

those are pretty nice. I cant wait to see them in a black colorway
KB24 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro black/red XIIIs size 9.5 or 10

Quote:
I have seen no indication that they will release in a different availability than that of the previous Uptempo Motion Nash and the Stutter Step Nash.

So unfortunately for you American Nash fans, you'd better get busy on the old int-er-web if you want a pair.

Really?...

Quote:
Release date info update, courtesy of Nike. Hope it helps:

Nike: You know as long as nothing changes there is some indication that Nikestore.com will receive them, along with Niketown stores, Urban Accounts, _icks, Nordstrom, and Foot Locker.

You: Would this include their websites as well?

Nike: Ya, that's a great question, and it usually does but I can't speak for them at this point.
:D
happy.gif

nice! sick logo!
"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Burns1923

im just going on what i know so far.

ive spoken with nike's 'net operators' and had them be wrong before.

if they were always right i'd actually own a pair of infrared 90's. :\
ohwell.gif
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Quote:
ive spoken with nike's 'net operators' and had them be wrong before.

Very true. That info just seems to synch with a supposed "Nash" colorway that was talked about. Thanks for your updates, though. It's something to get an idea from for the U.S. release.

Storm Ryder that 129.99 price point is correct.

apparently there is a possibility of release without Nash logo?

doesnt make sense tho, they are listed as Zoon bb low Nash.

nothing really makes the Nash other than the logo.

without it, it's just a white/purple/orange shoe.

i could have misunderstood. there might just be a version of the colourway that is logo-less other than this version.

Clutch.

So i saw a pic in the release calender this morning and there was no Nash logo on the lateral side heel.

Are release calender pics usually samples? How consistent are they usually with the release product?

I remember i saw a pic of the Flightposite III's in a release calender once where they were still labled as the Air Garnett V and they had a purple to cap that didnt end up on the final version.

I know a lot of release calenders dont even have pictures of the product just a silohette especially on sig shoes.
Clutch.

Nike.com.tw updated
It will release @ the beginning of Nov
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

Aside from the obvious risks of ankle sprain, does anyone know how this shoe performs on the court?? I am planning on getting them for my season, and I have heard someone say no good for hoop, but I'm wondering what some of you think..

Thanks,

AJXI23

so issit already out in canada? bc? where?
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

saw them in person today at footlocker nash logo is on the shoe.release date of the 26th and 129.99 cad. They looked real nice a little bit too low for my taste
check out my blog unds'ed/

Back
Top Bottom