Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

Originally Posted by bib10

another new pe

6d57354ef899805d7ea818b3e1091ae3-getty-76075059lb023_phoenix_suns_.jpg

ceef6f188f33dd386ad70195270e8ae5-getty-76075059lb003_phoenix_suns_.jpg
eek.gif
.. oh man... if my Nash Blk lows had patent....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tbird7x3

Anyone have more info on the grey toes?

pretty much the same besides colors of the tip stitching and NIKE ZOOM got swapped, different tags... better pics in a little bit

4f1352b8efe58e611b918ae8c227f3bc0b3bcb2.pjpg

a1a150e981178cc1965c3d2492e53e3e484eeb9.pjpg
ae225b5ef78771ad8a1c7a5ed3ffc0be5db9687.pjpg
these shoes are very nice to playball in great court feel!light/good traction as well!definetly could use patent toes on these thats my only complaint

For people who have this shoe, how does it do in terms of on-court play? Is the feel similar to the Jet Flight / Zoom Drive? Ups? Downs?

I had to search madly to find these shoes anywhere... Looks like you can only get them (of decent size) on Ebay now..

seph, the zoom drives used to be my fav lows til i got the bb lows. BB lows feels very natural and the cushioning is amazing, lower to the ground than the zoomdrives but it's bouncier (in a good way). The upper molds to your feet (feels like you're not wearing anything).

Sole MAX, I have the 2 Nash versions (Whites & Grey toes) and the breds. I find the breds give the best lockdown fit in the forefoot area due to the patenttoe. I doesn't expand as much as the Nash versions (I have to wear 2 socks on them). Other than that, everything else is pretty much the same. If you likeballing in lows, the zoom bb lows is the BEST on the market right now. It also has the BEST traction in any shoe (lows) I've balled in. Get em' whileyou can. PEACE.

I slightly disagree with a few things.

I've played in Jordan XVIII Lows and while I think BB Lows trump them in performance, the XVIII Lows still have better traction. Which is saying a lotbecause the BB Lows have great traction.

They definitely feel like they're not even there. They're one of the lightest, minimalistic shoes I've ever worn.

I'd take BB Lows over Zoom Drives for serious games, but for multiple hour sessions of pickup games I'd wear Zoom Drives. BB Lows are very responsiveand all that, but the one aspect that I think the Zoom Drive beats the BB Low is impact protection. I need a bit more cushioning in the heel for those longersessions.

How was the fit compared to the BB II? If I got 10.5 for BB II should I get 10.5 for the BB low? Or 11?

I can get the white toe bb lows to anyone in north america for 150 shipped
but does anyone know where i can find NON-NASH zoom bb lows

$150 isn't the best deal. They're everywhere on ebay for $130 max.

As far as I know, the U.S. only saw 1 GR colorway, the black/red patent. I think more released in Asia, but you'll see that $130 price again for shipping.

I got my black/reds on FL, they have random sizes and put up a 10 one day, after they went on sale. Got a pretty good deal with the gc I had.

^^^^ Sole, I wear a 10 in both zoom bb lows and bb 2 lows Nash (trash talk versions) and they both fit pretty much the same. True to size for me.

I just got the White / Purple's in today. Did anyone else notice that they came Laced coming out on the inside in the top? That's a no-no for me onBasketball shoes, the laces have to come out on the outside at the very top so you can pull up to tighten them. I completely re-laced them and took them for atest walkaround. They don't feel as good as the Jet Flights or the Zoom Drives so far, but I'll play ball a few times in them to break them in, maybemy opinion will change. I feel like my heel comes up a little bit on the inside of the shoe when I take a step. The reason I bought these shoes is obviouslyfor on-court performance. (Since the Jet Flights, Zoom Drives, and now the BB Low's are made for Performance, not Look). I find this White / Purple that Igot to be disgustingly ugly, but I care not about the look, as mentioned before. Hopefully they'll feel a little better when I break them in.

Apparently they Released a Gray / Carolina Blue version of the BB Lows? I've been seeing them pop up here and there.

That is a pic from my auction. I believe this was an Asia/Canada only color. It wasn't release in the US as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom