Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

the cops let him go with weed
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I think getting off for a little bud was the least of his worries
eek.gif

Damn, dude was gooooooooooooone.

Honestly that footage of him talking to the people in his head when he was zooted on nitrous is disturbing.

Dude gets all the props in the world from me for cleaning himself up. I don't think people realize how much work that actually takes.

i wonder how it works though the gas is inside the blue pills?

and the canister hes obviously breathing in that

"THAT WAS YUCKY"

"SEE KIDS, THAT WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DO DRUGS".

Was actually a pretty good little documentary.

Didn't realize that they kicked him out of MTV studios during the 24 hr event.

^ Yeah but Memphis, he said including his family that the drugs were to calm him down from the stunts he did.

H e really was one of the few cast members that wanted to do the stunts in his normal mind set.

hopefully he sticks with being sober... good luck to him

I had no idea it got THAT bad for him... It was kind of obvious he was on drugs but I never knew it was to that extent.

yo the commercial with andy about the nazis and jews
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yea WOW steve o was really over doing, where the hell did he find all those nitrous cans
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ him being a cokehead clown for the kids, cant lie though even sober he stillpulls off some crazy %$% $@**

like how does his body substain all that abuse, any other human would have died alooooooooooong time ago

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Ain't nitrous the s*** they use to make cars go faster? And he was ingesting that?
nah man they give you nitrous at the dentist if Im not mistaken

So i found out a lot about the nitrous oxide drug, lol its pretty harmful, i dont wanna post anything because im scared of getting banned, but u can use he gasfrom even whipped dream cans, but the ones that steve-o was taking was full blown n20 ( nitrous oxide)

Wow at him just destroying everything in his apartment
Crazy at him trying to kill himself

Knoxville looked too disgusted on that still shot on Steve O's intervention, true definition of a
indifferent.gif

Damn i missed it except for the last 10 minutes. Oh well im sure itll be all over MTV the next week or so. Ill have to watch it then. Steve O really was theman though. He was into some real deep stuff though. Good to see he is saving his own life by leaving that lifestyle. I dont know how youd get addicted to whipits. Tried it once and I didn't like it at all

Back
Top Bottom