Steve-O: Demise and Rise. MTV 10 EST.

Im getting sick to my stomach watching the stuff homie did ...glad hes doing better shows that drugs really to have an uncontrollable affect on the addicted

Dude was getting boxes of nitrous(thousands at a time)......im so suprised he didnt die.

Watching this right now.
Originally Posted by jdub55

im so suprised he didnt die.
Same. This dude got more than a few miracles to even be breathing after all that.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

WHY DIDNT ANYONE STOP HIM WHEN HE WAS DOING ALL THAT COKE

They were worried about him but no one stopped him?

GREAT $+$+%$$ FRIENDS
That's a lot easier said that done. You can't just tell someone to stop doing coke and they'll stop doing it. From personalexperience, dudes are grown men that do their own stuff during their own time. I can't be watching dudes 24/7 to make sure he ain't on coke. Ifsomeone wants to do something, they'll do it regardless.

between rounds with this girl i was watching....i need to see it from beginning to end, it looked real interesting.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

WHY DIDNT ANYONE STOP HIM WHEN HE WAS DOING ALL THAT COKE

They were worried about him but no one stopped him?

GREAT $+$+%$$ FRIENDS
That's a lot easier said that done. You can't just tell someone to stop doing coke and they'll stop doing it. From personal experience, dudes are grown men that do their own stuff during their own time. I can't be watching dudes 24/7 to make sure he ain't on coke. If someone wants to do something, they'll do it regardless.
Plus I'm pretty sure everyone else was on it too.. Steve-O just took it to the next level

Yo punched holes in his apartment walls and threw stuff in the other apartment
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont understand how he could have done all of that and still be (somewhat) normal.. he seemed fine in his interviews.. i would expect him to be slow andincoherent

didnt get a chance to watch but hopefully itll pop up on tv again sometime soon
but ive seen one of his dvds before. some craaaaaaaaaaaazy stuff

I dont know about the rest of you but seeing him at his worse makes me not want to laugh at the stuff I used to get a kick out of watching (Jacka$$ &Wildboys) because I would feel like some sort of enabler or proponent of substance abuse (and he was abusing hard!). I hope he can maintain his sobriety.

+@# was nuts..Towards the end I was pondering HEAVY how he was still breathing. All that Nitrous Oxide should've left him brain-dead at the very least.Glad he finally got help..

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I dont know about the rest of you but seeing him at his worse makes me not want to laugh at the stuff I used to get a kick out of watching (Jacka$$ & Wildboys) because I would feel like some sort of enabler or proponent of substance abuse (and he was abusing hard!). I hope he can maintain his sobriety.
I think that sort of the stuff only appeals to the HS crowd. The stuff I found funny back in the 10th grade is now non-entertaining to meanymore.

I watched it last night, damn it was pretty crazy. I'm glad I never got into doing drugs. Good documentary for sure.

I own all 3 vol's of his Dont Try This At Home Tour dvds. And on one of them there was a bonus disc called PCP SAVED MY LIFE, crazy as hell. Came out a fewyears ago.

Dude is wild, I was convinced at least one of the @@%$#$% guys would have died by now, especially Steve-O.

Back
Top Bottom