Steve Smith doing play by play??

Forgive me if I am mad tardy on this, but when did this happen? I'm listening to these fools on TNT, and it sounds like a local sports network doing thecommentating. I might get flamed but maybe it is just me, they suck at it.
nerd.gif

Smitty doing commentary >>>> Smitty in the studio

I keep hoping he gets fired so he can come back to ATL.

You haven't heard bad commentary until you've heard Dominique Wilkins yell "Heat check!" 20 times per game...

knicks play by play announcers are better!
clyde
pimp.gif

his vocab is jokes!

Originally Posted by DLo13

Smitty doing commentary >>>> Smitty in the studio

I keep hoping he gets fired so he can come back to ATL.

You haven't heard bad commentary until you've heard Dominique Wilkins yell "Heat check!" 20 times per game...

Glad im not the only one that thinks Nique is horrible.

Tonight's commentators were horrible!� it felt like no one was there commentating, and there were a lotta awkward moments.� Kinda reminded me of this:

Originally Posted by Nike Fo Life

Tonight's commentators were horrible!� it felt like no one was there commentating, and there were a lotta awkward moments.� Kinda reminded me of this:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smitty's been doing this for a while, but on TNT he is a def upgrade over Reggie.

Nike Fo Life wrote:

im�majoring in sports broadcasting and�its not that easy but man this guy�is a nervous wreck though

smittys studio work is pretty good IMO
��

Dominique is horrible. I watch the Hawks games just to see Horford, and it seemed like he was getting on him the whole season while riding J-Smoove.

Back
Top Bottom