Steve Young to me is

riverxbear

Banned
The most over rated QB when it comes to the playoffs .

i just watched dudes whole playoff run from 1992-1995 complete games  , and i will say this

NO way Young gets a ring if jimmy Johnson does not leave the cowboys in 1994 , and dallas would have went on to win 4 or 5 in a row.

dont get me wrong Young is top 10 , but i just think people talk to highly of him , he does not have the rings that his number show word to Manning.

I would take in the 90s Aikman , Favre , Elway , Marino over Young .

How can he be the MOST overrated if he won the SB? He won the game. MOST overrated? Cmon.

im WAY too tired right now to argue this
laugh.gif

But im sure one of my 49er brothers will

Young was the business.

It took him a few years but he finally got that monkey off his back and won in 94/95 vs. SD.

dude could run too.

I think Marino and Farve were better QB's but Young was better than Elway and Aikman IMO.

And just for fun....one of my personal favorite NFL plays of all time.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you cool peoples from the stuff you post in the new era thread but that silly statement of yours gave me no other choice but to post this.
Chill son is a "sexy fresh boi"

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

dont get me wrong Young is top 10 , but i just think people talk to highly of him , he does not have the rings that his number show word to Manning.
That's !+% backwards. He shows that numbers don't mean squat when you've got all those rings.

my 2 fav qbs all time ... Young and Manning ...
smh.gif
@ this thread being created ... i refuse to comment ...

OP
smh.gif

Steve Young was a great QB. If he had the starting job in S.F., or elsewhere, his numbers and resume would be more decorated.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

he does not have the rings that his number show word to Manning.
He has 3 rings smart ****
I know what you meant to say... But you didn't phrase it properly.

I hated the 49ers and Steve Young more than anything growing up. But Young is far from overrated in any aspect of the game IMO. He was actually one of the best I've seen growing up.

I don't see the point of this thread. OP first says that Steve Young is overrated and then says that he is top 10.

I don't think many people are arguing that Steve Young is the best ever.

Back
Top Bottom