Steven Jo Trolls as Lil' Wayne on South Beach

You would have thought Yeezus pulled up in that mayonaise colored Rolls, the way they acting like they seen a ghost.
You mean the 300C
roll.gif
It's a chrystler? 

If so, I was fooled.

troll level on a hundred thousand trillion

Last edited:
I was surprised that people were THAT starstruck.

did we forget this?

it's American culture to follow everyone else's excitement.

I remember I was in Universal Studios, someone took a picture with an older black male who had a bangin chick and def didn't look broke.
from there on, there were groups of people taking pictures with him, most walked back asking each other "who was that?" "I think he played basketball".
:x :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
did we forget this?

I remember I was in Universal Studios, someone took a picture with an older black male who had a bangin chick and def didn't look broke.
from there on, there were groups of people taking pictures with him, most walked back asking each other "who was that?" "I think he played basketball".
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
that's ....ing hilarious!

Not only does son look nothing like Wayne, it's crazy how people get so moist over a NAME

That being said, **** that YouTube prank **** I would have gotten some "Lil-Wayne-For-A-Day" bop

Obviously not real fans. About as worse as him being on the bandwagon with sports teams. 

Smh. Bet if gza rolled up down there people ain't gonna care

F lil wayne

Steven oj cool in my book tho

MR KAKA IS COMING

did we forget this?

:x :stoneface: :smh:

People are stupid.

Back
Top Bottom