Steven Seagal Sued for Sexual Assault,Trafficking

Steven Seagal is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit. A 23-year-old former model claims she interviewed with Seagal last February for the position of executive assistant.  Kayden Nguyen says she got the job, but when she showed up for work, she learned, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'Attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Nguyen alleges in her suit, one of the 'Attendants' had recently quit and it was this job -- not executive assistant -- Seagal intended her to fill.

Nguyen claims the very first night on the job, Seagal treated her "as his sex toy."  Nguyen says in the lawsuit Seagal, pushed his hands under her skirt, tried fondling her breasts and forced his hand down her pants.

Nguyen says she complained the next morning -- unclear to whom -- but nothing was done.

Nguyen says the next day Seagal did it again, sexually assaulting her and forcing her to consume illegal pills.  And she says there were other sexual assaults that followed.

According to the suit, Seagal said, "My wife wouldn't mind if you and I had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

pics of so-called model?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pervs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can imagine him doing the hand moves trying to get in her skirt while she is trying to block him. HE NEVER LOSES.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I can imagine him doing the hand moves trying to get in her skirt while she is trying to block him. HE NEVER LOSES.

I can visualize this so easily.
laugh.gif

you know, the very first time he did it was very wrong of him and warrants a lawsuit

but yet every time he did it she just kept showing up to work the next day

++%* yuku - "3 edits" and nothings changed

Back
Top Bottom